𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , muted

muted

muted

"There's my beautiful daughter!" Peter announced with his arms opened wide as Kinsey walked into the loft, her backpack teetering off of her shoulder as she waltzed in, this time there weren't splatters of blood on the walls or bullet casings on the floor, just her brown-nosing father, Derek, and a smell of desperation coming from both of them. That would be the lack of answers. 

"What do you want?" Kinsey asked with a roll of her eyes. As much as she liked being involved in the Hale business and spending time with Derek and her father, now wasn't a suitable time. The two of them had become notorious for asking her to come around without explaining why, and a time like this wasn't suitable for withholding answers from her. Kinsey had enough on her plate, her mother had arisen from the dead, the PSATs were coming up in a couple of weeks. Above all,  there was a ticking timer over her head counting down to the death that would turn her into the were-angel hybrid that had such a great fate she defied the hunter's code. She had quite the full schedule already, and now, the inevitable pile that her father was about to drop on her.

"Can't a father just hang around with his daughter?" Peter asked, wrapping the girl in a hug.

Kinsey shook her head, reminding him that she was a teenager who needed an education if she wanted to have a future that wasn't just fighting off the supernatural creatures with the habit of wandering into Beacon Hills. So she asked once again, what did the two of them want, this time, she looked at Derek who was lounging on the sofa taking joy in watching her backtalk her father, she knew if Peter didn't answer her questions, he would. The brunette threw herself beside him, lounging just as he was as she awaited her answer. Derek put it simply, the three of them had to meet someone to arrange a deal, that was as much detail as he provided her with. She shrugged as she threw her head back, telling them that it better not take long, she had a lacrosse practice to attend in just under half an hour. 

A little while after Kinsey had walked into the loft, a knock sounded on the door Peter had closed behind her, all three of them sitting up straight, eyes straight to the door like a trio of meerkats, a moment passed, the three still sat there until they realized someone had to answer it. Kinsey did the honors as she jumped up, rushing over to the door, eager to see who they'd been waiting for so anxiously. Kinsey's eyes widened as she swung open the door, a face she hadn't expected at a werewolf's door, a beautiful dark-skinned woman leaning on the wall, looking back at her with a charming smile on her face.

"Hey, Isaac's girl." The mercenary said with a wink and a tap on the shoulder as she walked past her and into the loft to greet the other Hales. Kinsey's face pulled into a smile, shaking her head as she shut the door behind Braeden.