𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆 , party guessed

party guessed

party guessed

Once Scott had come to his senses and was able to stand on his two feet again Deaton had allowed him to home. Kinsey had hoped that she'd find out what had happened to him while he was still weak enough but that hadn't panned out the way she expected, neither of the wolves was willing to tell her who had almost killed Scott tonight. Maybe it was to protect her, but she would have been grateful to know if she had to watch her back for yet another murderer in this town. Derek had imagined that he'd be going home alone tonight while Kinsey took the weak wolf home so he could heal, but that wasn't what he got. Instead, the two took him back to his current place of living, it couldn't quite be called a home when it was an abandoned railroad depot with a rusting subway train car placed right in the center as if it were a living room. But still, it seemed fitting for Derek, clearly, he didn't care about material things after he had spent months living in his burnt and derelict childhood home.

Kinsey wasn't willing to leave just yet, frankly, she wanted to annoy the Alpha until she got the answers she wanted from him, but while they were here she could try to convince them to make a new plan. She couldn't help but feel guilty for the part she had played in the plan failing tonight, if only she hadn't told her uncle about Jackson maybe things wouldn't have gone as bad as they had. Another person wouldn't be dead. They could have even had their annoying, obnoxious Jackson Whittemore back, which Kinsey never thought she would want until now.

"I'm saying we need a new plan," Kinsey told the two wolves as she followed them through to Derek's subway train, she'd spent the entire drive over trying to beat around the bush, hinting that they needed to try tonight over again. "Because next time one of us is gonna be too hurt to heal." She added, nodding her head towards the wolf who'd gotten hurt tonight. Well, just one of them, Issac and Erica had been stabbed by Jackson's claws too, luckily not the venomous ones.

"She's right." Derek agreed, shocking.

"I get it. I get it." Scott sighed, leaning against one of the steel poles that held up the rusting metal of the subway train. "We can't save Jackson."

"We can't seem to kill him either." The Alpha mumbled under his breath. "I've seen a lot of things. But I've never seen anything like this. Every new moon's just gonna make him stronger."

"So how do we stop him?" Kinsey asked.

Derek shrugged as he looked down at his feet for a moment, sighing loudly. "I don't know." He admitted as he looked back up at her. "I don't know even know if we can."

"Yeah, maybe we should just let the Argent's handle this," Scott suggested as he looked at an Argent themself, hinting that she should be the one to tell her uncle and grandfather that they would be backing down from the fight so that they could handle the Kanima. The Argent wasn't sure whether that was a good idea, but she had a feeling it wouldn't be her choice.