𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 , i.e.d

i

i.e.d

Liam Dunbar stormed into the locker room, his feet stomping, his fists clenched as he slammed each and every door he walked through, making sure that the entirety of Beacon Hills was able to hear and feel his rage after what he had just found out. He stopped at his locker where he had left his bag, holding onto the mesh of it as he seethed with anger. The thought of playing his first game on the Cyclones, his first game as a werewolf against Devenford Prep had riled him, all of the schools that this town had to offer, and he was playing his old school. Where they all had a pretty good idea of what had cost him his place there, and none of the team had ever hesitated to mock his I.E.D, the things that it made him do.

As the boy breathed heavy breaths, he looked down at his pile of belongings, noticing that there was something that was missing. His lacrosse stick, perhaps this was the first of the pranks that Devenford Prep was playing on him, he wouldn't put it past Brett Talbot to have someone come to the school just to anger him before tonight's game.

The beta looked around him, asking through gritted teeth where his stick was, expecting that a player of Devenford Prep would appear from one of the corners of the room. As he stood there, he heard the sound of a stick being scraped along the sides of the metal mesh lockers in another part of the room. His head raised slowly as he listened to it, beginning to walk around to see who had his stick, who was taunting him with it.

An older man stood with his stick in hand, twizzling it around as he looked at it with the slightest smirk, Liam's eyes grew wide as he watched. He had been prepared to throw a few hits at one of Devenford's players, but this man was much larger than him, and he had to have a few years on him. He was no teenager, he couldn't even pass as a senior. The older man kept the stick still as he held it up to the beta, asking if it was his. Liam gave a slight nod, too anxious to move even an inch more than he had in giving that nod.

With that confirmation, the man looked him dead in the eye as he snapped the stick in half, the beta flinching at the sound. The two halves of the stick were thrown at the beta's feet as he had looked down at them, a rage filling him as he looked back up at the man who faced him, only it wasn't his human eyes with slight fear that met Derek Hale, but a pair of glowing yellow eyes a beta possessed. And this was an angry beta.

Derek raised a brow at the beta, silently questioning if he was going to do anything, or just stand there and let him break his stick. Liam lunged for the older man who had easily gripped him by the neck, throwing him against the metal lockers as he growled like a rabid dog. With the man's hand tight around his neck, Liam heard his name being called from across the room, it echoed in his ears as he turned his head towards it, his eyes fading back to their usual blue as he saw Scott.