𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , restraint

restraint

restraint

It fell dark. Allison and Scott sat in the brunette's car on lookout point, the transport van sitting a few feet behind them as they looked over the town of Beacon Hills, a beautiful town at night, if it weren't for all of the secrets it held, it would still be a beautiful town. But the two who sat looking over the cliff as the lights of houses, apartments, and the community building sparkled knew that it wasn't beautiful because they knew of all its secrets. They were some of its secrets. Scott had just checked on Jackson who sat silently in the back of the van, not even looking at the wolf who tried to reason with him, explaining that there was a good reason for what they'd done to him. That it was in the best interests of him and everyone else in this town. Once it was clear he wasn't getting anywhere with the Kanima he retreated back to the car where Allison waited, one good thing about their Jackson-duty was that they were doing it together, alone, for once they were alone and didn't have to worry about being caught. The girl's parents and Gerard wouldn't think to come up here, especially not when Kinsey had told them that they were going to the movies tonight. To spend some much-needed time with one another.

"Stiles went to check on Lydia. She still hasn't forgiven him for promising to talk to her and then ditching her at her car." Scott said as he jumped back in the car, laughing slightly. "Kinsey said she had to run some kind of errand, she said she'll be back later to take over with Jackson."

"An errand?" Allison questioned, unsure of what errand her cousin could have possibly had to run, especially at this time of night.

The car fell silent for a few minutes as the two embraced the silence, finally, they had time to think and be at one with their thoughts after spending the entire day in confusion, struggling to make sense of the world around them.

Scott cleared his throat. "How did your dad know where to be last night?" He asked softly. "He was there in the alley. Him and Gerard."

"They have people." Allison shrugged in admittance. She and Kinsey had quickly learned that. From the hunter that helped Chris to kidnap them, who had now died at the hands of the Kanima, to the regular group of hunters that would sit in their house, at their dining table, who would look them straight in the eyes as they followed their grandfather into the office. Closing the door behind them, keeping them out of what secrets were buried within the truth of the Argent family business. The real one. Not the cover Chris and Kate had created. "Guys who monitor every camera in town. ATMs, traffic cameras. Have you seen the ones they put up in school?" She asked, to which the wolf nodded. "You thought we told him," Allison added.

"No." Scott shook his head. "I don't know, I just..." He stammered, but his girlfriend nodded, she knew that was exactly what it was. Part of him still struggled to trust the daughters of two skilled hunters who purposely hunted his kind, and she couldn't blame him for that, and she knew that Kinsey wouldn't blame him for that either. "I don't know, I just..." He repeated again.