𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏 , abomination

abomination

abomination

"I didn't leave you, I was kidnapped. Big difference, Stiles." Kinsey deadpanned as the two of them sat on the curb outside of Boyd's house waiting for the tow truck to arrive for the Jeep, it turned out that not even duct tape could fix the damage Erica had done, he'd tried that already. When the brunette girl had made it back to the house Stiles was attempting to lift himself out of the dumpster that he'd been dumped in, she did wonder where exactly the wolves who chose to kidnap her had put him. She didn't think that they were going to leave him unconscious outside of a random house, but now it made sense as to why Isaac had disappeared for a few minutes after she had been shoved in the back of Derek's Camaro. At first, she thought that he couldn't wait to get to the ice rink to use the bathroom but now she knew what he was doing.

"Was throwing me in a dumpster necessary?"

"You can't blame me for that, I wasn't the one who threw you in there. Isaac was." The girl shrugged as if that little comment was nothing. She would have much rather taken being knocked out and thrown in the dumpster than being temporarily kidnapped by four wolves hell-bent on gaining themselves more power when the only purpose she had served there was to anger Scott more. It seemed as though kidnapping Stiles would have provided them with a lot more benefit than she had provided them. They were a lot closer than her and Scott. Why not Allison? Surely kidnapping his girlfriend would be much more threatening than kidnapping her?

It was beginning to get dark and the two truck was well over the "thirty minutes" that they claimed it would take to get to them, now it was edging on two and a half hours of sitting in front of Boyd's house who not so surprisingly hadn't come home after taking the bite from a werewolf, the two of them certainly weren't helping their reputation by sitting down on this curb for as long as they had. People stared at them with furrowed brows as they drove past, the occasional few stopping to ask if they were lost or if they needed some spare change. Neither was sure of the condition Scott was in after the fight with Derek, every call had immediately gone to his answering machine meaning either he was just as incapable of charging his phone as Kinsey or he had turned it off to make sure that nobody would contact him. They hoped it was the first.

Just before it had hit the three-hour mark of the two sitting on the curb the tow truck had finally shown up much to their relief, Kinsey had been contemplating walking home but she knew she couldn't leave Stiles and he would have rather died than leave his beloved broken car behind. After he had explained why he was so attached to it she had understood why he was always so desperate to keep it intact, even if his definition of that was duct taping it a thousand times, the Jeep held sentimentality to him and if he wouldn't leave it behind, then neither would she.

"Hey. Hey!" Stiles shouted across the garage through the sound of machines whirring making it almost impossible for Kinsey to hear him let alone the mechanic who he was trying to get the attention of. As soon as he realized that the boy began storming across the garage while Kinsey followed behind confused as to what was going out. Stiles had jumped up out of nowhere from the small office area that the mechanic had told them to sit in while they waited for the Jeep to be fixed, he hadn't explained why he'd jumped up so abruptly but based on his shouting she assumed it wasn't for a good reason. Her first assumption was that the mechanic wasn't treating his beloved car how he would- as if it was his firstborn child. "What do you think you're doing?"