01

Jeon Jungkook was a wealthy man with a sought out plan for anything that may come in his way. Law School? Top of his class. He even became the lead attorney of his father's firm on his first day. Plus, if he was feeling cocky enough to add, he graduated debt free thanks to his father, of course.

He had it all. The money, the knowledge, and the determination to make it big. That was until the Lee Y/N, showed up to bring competition and hell to the young man.

With a heavy stack of papers for a case small enough for a 'practicing' lawyer to handle, he drops it onto Y/N's desk with a grin plastered on his face. "Mr. Jeon said that you'll be able to handle this."

Y/N was busy typing up a summary for a case she had just won, when a.. very small, stack of papers landed on her desk, causing her hair to blow away slightly.

She scans over the documents in front of her before looking up at Jungkook, "You tell Mr Jeon that I've already got a ton of much bigger cases to work on," she smiles sarcastically at him before handing the documents back to him.

Jungkook moved around like the big shot of the firm. Though he may have a somewhat higher position than her in the firm, they both came from exactly the same background, so what made her any different from him?

"Tell him yourself," Jungkook hands it back onto her desk, letting the loud sound of papers echo through her office. He tightens his slightly loose tie before sitting on the edge of Y/N's desk without permission, but who needs permission when you're Jeon Jungkook.

"You're getting way too ahead of yourself for winning such an average case. Humble yourself a bit," Jungkook says casually while gawking over her case summary.

Y/N lets out an exaggerated groan, pulling herself up off her seat. She grabbed the documents and walked around her desk so she was opposite him. "Don't you think it says a lot how you're constantly given all these small cases?" She smirks and slams the documents against his chest. "Maybe try and complete these cases so you can move on to the big boy ones."

Just as Jungkook opens his mouth to retaliate, Y/N's office door opens to reveal Mr. Jeon entering the room. Of course, Jungkook rises up from her desk with his face changing into a more serious one.

"I need to see you both in my office now," Mr. Jeon speaks to them both, exchanging looks between the two before leaving them. Honestly, the look on Jungkook's now pale face showed how frightened he was of his own father.

Mr Jeon was the most scariest man in the firm, actually scariest man in the world. Every employee was afraid of him; their attitude would just switch whenever he was around. It was understandable considering he was one of the strongest men in the country.

Once Mr Jeon leaves, Y/N lets out a breath, not realising she was holding it in the whole time he was here. "Well, let's go see your daddy, shall we?" She nudges Jungkook and walks towards the door, leaving him in her office.

Jungkook groans, following behind her with absolutely no pep in his step. "Careful, your daddy kink is on full display," he mumbles underneath his breath for her to hear. Even though he was scared shitless in the moment, he couldn't pass up the comeback. His little comeback took her by surprise but she shook it off in an attempt to be serious.

****

Once the two make it to Mr. Jeon's office door, Jungkook barely raises his hand to knock before a low 'come in' stops him.  "Take a seat you two," Mr. Jeon sighs, lifting his hand out to the empty love seats.