04 [!!]

"Of course I'm more skilled than you and we both know it," she responds, her body tensing at his touch. She never would've expected the either of them to be up in each other's personal space like this, but neither of them were looking to back down.

Y/N grabs onto his wrist with her right hand, her left hand placed flat against his chest as she pushed him back against the sofa so he was leaning against it.

Without even thinking about her next step, she impulsively makes home on Jungkook's lap. She keeps her grip on his wrist and begin to drag his hand down from the crook of her neck, to her chest. "How about this?" she whispers, her face extremely close to his.

"Could be better," Jungkook breathes out in a whisper. With one wrong move, the two could easily connect their lips and kiss for the first time. Was Jungkook ready for that? Who really knows at this point, but what he does know is that he won't lose this challenge.

"Try this..." he trails as he unbuttons his dress shirt down before loosening up his tie to take it fully off. "It'll be better if you touch me directly, but you wouldn't know that because you're not as skilled as me."

How long was Jungkook gonna keep this up?

She was running out of ideas, and though this was all just a game, she couldn't help but feel just the slightest bit turned on.

How couldn't she?

She was on his lap, her skirt rolling up her thighs slightly and she was certain he could feel whatever it was between her legs.

She had her left hand placed on his shoulder and eventually the fingertips of her right hand slipped past his shirt, making immediate contact with his chest. "Since you claim to be so skilled," she says, leaning in towards his ear, "Prove it."

And he did just that.

His hands move down from her neck to her thighs just were her skirt began to rise up, but it stays just right there. Though this was a game, he didn't have have consent. "If I continue, then I'm actually going to touch you and I won't be able to stop..." Jungkook trails off. With Y/N sitting right over his hardening member, there was no denying that he wanted to do this. He had never seen her in this light before until now and he was really feeling it. "Would you want that?"

This whole 'game' sort of went out the window as her desires were making her act this way.

The last time she had any type of sexual encounter, was several years ago and ever since then, she's been left touch starved. Continuing like this with Jungkook would feed that starvation, and that's all she wanted right now.

Y/N adjusts herself on his lap, her clothed heat directly above his growing erection and she could've sworn she almost moaned at the contact. "Can you feel that?" she asks, referring to the throbbing between her legs. "Is that enough of an answer for you?"

"Jesus Y/N," Jungkook nearly groans at the closeness of the two. If he continued this game, he would cross a line that would be hard to come back from. However, Jungkook was touch deprived himself and all he wanted to do was fulfill his needed desires.

With one swift move, he tilts the side of her face over for his lips to attach to her neck. Soft sucking and biting along her neck didn't distract the new sudden feeling of his large hands rocking her hips back and forth over his erection.

She let out a soft sigh, her hands threading themselves through his hair as she basked in the pleasure of him. With Jungkook controlling the movement of her hips, she couldn't hide how wet she was, and if she were to get off him now, the evidence of it would be right there where she was just sat.

"Jeon.." little moans and gasps were leaving her lips and all she wanted was to have him inside her, filling her up, but what was the rush?

"Hm?" Was all Jungkook could answer to with cockiness. He knew that this game would've resulted in her surrendering or him fucking her. Either way it was a victory for him.

He pulls his lips away from her, staring at the darken marks forming. He smiles at his work. "Can you take off whatever you feel comfortable with taking off?" Jungkook asks breathlessly. He was a jerk, but he wasn't an idiot. Permission was key to having a good time. "How far are we going?"

Though Jungkook was an ass, something about him asking all these questions were really doing it for her.

Maybe he wasn't such an egotistical bastard after all.

Y/N began to unbutton her blazer, popping each button off before pulling the item of clothing off her shoulders and discarding it to the side. She was comfortable in her own skin, so she had no issue showing some of it. "We can go as far as you wish.." she says, already unbuttoning the créme blouse she was wearing.

Jungkook sucks in a sharp breath at the sight of her body. God, she was a beauty and it was only now that Jungkook took notice of it.

He unbuckles the belt of his black slacks, before pulling it cleanly out of the belt hooks. "I wanna do a lot of things to you, but I know for sure that I want to fuck you."

wc: 933