74

a/n: thinking about posting all my tumblr oneshots on wattpad... what do we think?

Upon entering the store, Y/N had no idea where to look. All the pieces they had on display and hanging on the racks caught her eyes. She couldn't look at all of them at once so she mindlessly let go of Jungkook's hand, walking towards a velvety dark set on display. "What do you think of this one?" she asks him, pointing towards the display and letting her fingers run across the intricate lace adorning the piece.

Jungkook's cheeks heat up, "It looks good. Honestly, everything looks good on you." He felt like a little boy again, walking into a lingerie store for the first time. Everything here had him flustered. He could imagine her wearing ever piece he saw.

A store clerk makes her way over to help her, smiling softly at Jungkook as well. "Do you need any help with anything?" She asks, but her eyes try to latch onto Jungkook's, but it went completely over his head how the woman stared at him, his only focus being his girlfriend. "No, thanks. I think we're fine," he dismisses her kindly.

"Yes, we're fine, thank you for offering," Y/N smiles kindly at the assistant, giving her an acknowledging nod before focusing on the set again. She didn't realise the store clerk was still near them as she continued to browse. "Are you sure? I could find you a set that would blow your husbands mind," the other woman speaks up, her eyes still closely latched onto Jungkook.

Y/N froze upon hearing the term 'husband,' snapping her head towards the woman with a nervous laugh.

Jungkook didn't seem too effected by the store clerk referring to him as 'husband'. In reality, he seemed touched that she thought of them to be that close. "Baby, why don't you see what they have?" Jungkook suggests, "I'll be at the front waiting for you." He could tell by the flustered look on her face that the term 'husband' had her giddy and soft inside. Jungkook grins widely in a teasing manner, "Your husband will be waiting for you right here," he adds just to annoy her.

She threw a scowl at Jungkook, her heart still doing star jumps in her chest. "Actually, I'd love to get your input on a few sets and try them on before buying, so please give me some recommendations," she asks the store clerk, who agreed and guided her elsewhere in the store, leaving Jungkook.

The woman went behind the counter, pulling out a punch of different sets from below that weren't on display nor on the racks, and it was safe to say they looked far better than the ones that were already out. "We normally hold these for people that choose to pre-order, but these are our new season collection that haven't been put out yet."

Y/N's eyes glance down at the expensive pieces of all different colours and designs.

"They all come with garters, by the way."

She ended up picking a lacey white set from the counter, thinking it would be a little different to the ones she normally wore. The store clerk guided her to the changing rooms, "If you need any help, just give me a shout and I'll be more than happy to assist."

Y/N nods and briefly thanks the woman before leaving her in the rather large changing room. She'd never tried lingerie on in store, so it did feel a little awkward, but she tucked all her negative feelings and stripped off her dress, carefully slipping on the white bralette and the panties with it. She grabbed the small garter and pulled it up her leg, letting it rest around her thigh before looking in the mirror, surprised at how good it looked. Since Jungkook wasn't with her at this moment, she pulled her phone out of her bag and snapped a quick mirror picture, sending it to him in hopes it would impress him.