07 [!!]

Jungkook not carrying a condom around with him was surprising. Considering the number of people at the firm that were attracted to him, you'd think he might get lucky at work with one of the ladies in civil. But that didn't seem to be the case.

Y/N manages to pull his erection out of his boxers, making it easier to work on him. "I'm on the pill, just put it in."

With no hesitation, he lifts her up a bit to align himself at her entrance before sliding the head of his member inside slowly.

A groan of immediate satisfaction fulfills them both. He finally bottoms out, but he stays completely still. "Want me to move or do you need time to adjust?" Jungkook asks, holding himself back from thrusting his hips up.

Y/N gives herself a few seconds to adjust to his size, wiggling her hips back and forth a few times before giving him the a-ok. "You can move now.." she responds, her cunt already clenching around his length.

Once Jungkook begins to move, her mouth falls agape, his length stretching her out completely with each thrust. She keeps her grip on his shoulders, stabilising her position on top of him. "God, y-you know I still hate you," she says, her voice rather shaky, making her sound unconvincing.

"You hate me enough to fuck me?" He taunts. His backfires was starting to become limited since he was inflected with pure pleasure. The groans from his lips echo around the office, but it doesn't match up to the sound of their skin slapping against each other. "Fuck me back Lee," Jungkook raises her up a bit to meet up with his hips.

She didn't even have a comeback for that.

Why is she fucking someone she hates?

She definitely didn't like him, not at all, but why exactly was she on top of him?

Right, it was their pride that got them to where they are now. "Fuck you, Jeon.." she grits, his cock slamming into her at a pace she couldn't handle. She pulls on the strands of his hair, her grip becoming tighter with each thrust. He already made he come once, and if he kept this up, she'd be coming again in no time.

"I'm already am, Lee." Jungkook lets out a cocky chuckle as he starts to pick up the pace of his thrusts.

The grip around Y/N hips tighten as well, still slamming her down onto his member over and over again. He could come right on the spot at her moans, but he knew he'd be able to go another round if he did. His stamina was incredible.

With one tug on her bra straps, he pulls out her breasts to wrap his lips along her nipple.

Y/N couldn't escape his cockiness no matter the situation. Jungkook's hard thrusts had tears welling up in her eyes, and the moment he attached his lips to her sensitive nipples, she was crying out his name.

"A-ah, Jungkook!" She pulls his face closer to her upper body, her hands latching onto the back of his neck. She continued to move up and down on top of him, the tip of his cock bruising her womb. A string of curses escaped her lips as the tears in her eyes finally fell.

"Fuck," Jungkook moans lowly. His lips pull apart from her breasts to her lips instead, kissing her roughly. He was close and the ecstasy of his release was far too close for him to have completed now. "I need you to come," Jungkook mumbles breathlessly, bringing a hand down to toy with her clit to bring her over the edge.

Y/N didn't need to be told twice; the added stimulation on her clit was the last push for her to reach her climax for the second time tonight.

"Fuck yes, Jungkook!" She curses, her voice increasing in a pitch. She could feel his length throbbing inside her as an unfamiliar warmth coated her walls, filling her up completely.

The rhythm of his hips slowly come to a stop and so does his fingers.

Jungkook really just fucked his coworker who he hated dearly.

And he liked it.

A lot.

Silence fills the air between them, but the sound of them catching their breath occupies it.

He spots a box of tissues sitting on a stool near the couch, grabbing a few to wipe away any tears around her eyes.

"So is this a one time thing or a enemies with benefits kind of thing?" Jungkook asks, breaking the silence.

"I.. I don't know.." she responds softly.

Y/N never really thought about the repercussions of this, and now that it was actually over, she had no idea what to do. It was extremely unprofessional of her to be sexually involved with her co-worker, but it's even worse that Jungkook was her boss' son.

The professional side of her wanted to tell him that this was just a one time thing, but she knew she'd want him later on.

She sighs and lifts her body off of him, wincing quietly as the the white substance inside her dripped down her inner thighs slowly. "I'm sorry, I really can't answer that for you right now."

"It's fine. There's no rush," Jungkook shrugs it off. He wasn't expecting an answer right away.

He grabs a few more tissues, cleaning up the side of her thigh from his own doings. It was the least he could do.

After he was done, he moves off of the couch and pulls his pants up to his hips. "I'm going to go home," he says, finally finding his shirt and tie. "Need me to walk you to your car?"

Y/N grabs her discarded clothes from the couch and quickly puts them on, buttoning up her blouse and then straightening out her skirt. She walks to the mirror in her office to fix her hair, watching him through the mirror, "Oh no, that's okay, I can go alone." She didn't think she could handle the awkwardness between them especially after they just fucked. "Um, I'll see you tomorrow?"

"Yeah, see you tomorrow."

And with that, Jungkook leaves. The tension after what the two done was clearly noticeable from the way they usually interacted. It was odd for him to feel this way since he had his fair share of hookups before.

Y/N was the only one who made him feel...

Guilty?

Once Jungkook reaches his car, he lets out a sigh of relief.

How was he going to act normal around her tomorrow?

Plus, the pair had a case to work on and it would only make things more awkward for them.

Y/N packed her things away and left her office, locking the door behind her and making her way to the car park.

Once in her car, she tried to gather her thoughts, but it wasn't really helping much. She started up her car and drove away from the firm towards her home.

Minor inconveniences (as what she was calling this) could have a detrimental impact on the way they both worked around each other, and she couldn't risk going further or she'd mess up the case.

wc: 1216