71

He leads the way out of the alleyway and begins to look through his phone to call a taxi for the next date spot. In a few minutes, a car pulls up to pick them up. "I didn't get to tell you yet, but you look pretty today."

"Today? Are you trying to say I look ugly every other day?" she jokes, climbing into the car with Jungkook following suit, taking a seat next to her. She squeezed his hand a few times, rolling down the window to sight see on their way to their next destination as the driver took off.

"You look pretty everyday," Jungkook shakes his head, laughing a bit at her joking. He grabs his camera and snaps a few pictures of the landscape around them, but takes time to snap a few of her. Jungkook meant it when he said that she was effortlessly pretty.

He brings her hand to his lips for a sweet kiss before looking out the window with her.

Y/N stares out at the landscape in awe, the breeze wafting over her face as a content sigh left her lips. "I don't think I ever wanna leave Paris," she beams, in a complete trance at how beautiful the city was. "Do you think Mr Jeon would kill us if we overbooked our?" she asks him humorously. Of course she wasn't planning to stay in Paris longer than what they were given especially knowing how Mr Jeon would react. He probably had a bunch of cases piling up for the couple to come home to.

"We can always come back to Paris. Or we can travel to even more places together," Jungkook suggests softly. He was always one to travel, but doing it with Y/N seemed like a dream.

After a nice drive around Paris, the pair reach their first destination at a gondola port. Like the romantic he grew to be because of her, he was able to rent one out for the entire day to take them wherever they wanted to go.

"Oh my God! That's so cool!" she squeals, rushing over to the front of the port to get a better look at the gondolas. The water was a pretty blue and the Gondolas looked very authentic, fitting with the traditional atmosphere of the current location they were in.

Y/N turns around to face him. "I've never been on one before so this is exciting," she beams.

"I haven't been on one either," Jungkook grins at the excitement radiating on her face. He wished he could've taken her on a date like this earlier just to see her smile.

It melted his heart.

He takes her hand in his, guiding her onto the gondola slowly, before taking a seat right next to her.

"You two are a beautiful couple," the gondola driver compliments them both, making Jungkook smile bashfully.

"Thank you. I'm very lucky to have her."

Y/N gave the driver a small 'thank you' before craning her head to get a good look of their surroundings. The driver began to drive the Gondola as she sat beside Jungkook, squeezing his hand every now and again, gazing at the ancient buildings towering over them. "You really hooked us up with this ride, Jungkook. I'm impressed."

"I'm the best boyfriend ever, aren't I?"

Jungkook wraps his arm around her with a knowing grin to his face. He presses a few kisses to her cheek, smiling at how amazed she was just from the architecture.

The driver makes a stop at the Louvre museum and Jungkook pays him along with an added tip.

"I have somewhere I wanna take you first before we do anything else," Jungkook urges her, taking ahold of her hand.

Y/N cocked a brow at the man, "Oh, okay.." she says suspiciously, letting Jungkook drag her around to wherever he was taking her. She used the opportunity to drink in the atmosphere and the architecture, her eyes never once tearing away from their surroundings.