59 [!!]

A/N: guys.. i have 0 experience when it comes to squirting, or anything within that area.. BASICALLY I HAVE NO EXPERIENCE WITH ANYTHING AT ALL

Y/N sets down her plate of food, allowing Jungkook to do as he pleased. "You shouldn't be stubborn either. It's not gonna get you what you want," she fires back, pointing at his erection that was straining for life against his sweatpants. "It's clear you've been like this for a while. You could've said something, but no, you wanted to be stubborn like me."

She inches her face close to his, "I can't believe you're letting your pride stop you from getting what you really want. That want being my lips around your cock, right?"

"As tempting as it may seem to have your lips around me," Jungkook starts, as his fingers move up to her inner thighs, "I would rather have my mouth right where you need me so I can make you squirt."

This bet was getting out of hand and he needed it to end.

Undoing her robe to allow her bare body to be seen in all of its glory. He opens her legs with one hand, rubbing closely to her thigh and away from her cunt.

Goosebumps begin to rise all over her body, Jungkook's hands already having an immediate effect on her. "If you're gonna do that, then please stop teasing me, Jungkook."

Y/N places her hand on top of his, guiding his hand to her bare cunt. "C-can you feel that?" she whispers, motioning towards the uncontrollable throbbing she was experiencing.

Jungkook begins to roll the pad of his fingers against her cunt, slightly running his fingers through her folds in deep concentration. "Was earlier not enough?" Jungkook sighs with low chuckle to follow.

"We were in a rush earlier," she mumbles, her hips simultaneously lifting off the couch to get a little more from him. "We're home alone now, and we've got the whole house to ourselves," she babbles on, resting her back against the couch, small moans escaping her lips as Jungkook continued his movements. "Don't you think we should use it to our advantage?"

"Yeah, I want to hear you moan for me as loud as you can," Jungkook mumbles as his fingers slowly take a turn and speeds up the pace. His fingers runs through her folds before going back to rubbing her clit. His elbows manage to keep her legs open on his lap and his lips start its teasing ways as it drops down her chest and to her nipples.

"Tell me how you make yourself squirt."

Her thighs twitch, tempted to close them between his hands from the overbearing teasing, but Y/N had enough strength to keep them open. "I— play with myself a little.." she trails off, fluttering her eyes shut from Jungkook brushing his lips against her sensitive nipples.

"I try and force myself not to cum until," she breathes out, thinking back to the time she first did it. Unsurprisingly, it was because of Jungkook bothering her at work, but she wasn't gonna tell him that.

Jungkook draws his hands away, placing a rough slap to her dripping cunt. "Then you're not cumming until I say so," he finally looks up at her with a intimidating stare burning into her eyes.

Her body jolts at the sudden slap, the ongoing stinging eventually wearing off.

One swift move of position has her laying on the couch with him kneeling between her legs, towering over her with his lips attached to her nipples. Easing his ring and middle finger inside of her, he manages to rub her clit with his free hand to help with the stretch.