34 [!!]

Y/N's phone buzzes next to her, and her mother was the first to see Jungkook messaging her, taking the hint that it was time for them to leave. "Oh yes, that's a good idea, but we can discuss this closer to the day. It's getting very late and I'm our Y/N is tired."

Mr Lee hums and rises to his feet. "We'll start making our way back to the house, call us if you need anything," he says, placing a kiss on her forehead and heading to the door.

Y/N waves at them from the sofa until they disappear behind the door.

She picks up her phone and responds to his messages:

Don't apologise, it was unexpected so it's understandable.

And sorry I gave you blue balls <3

She sends the last message and immediately heads to her room, changing into her pyjamas where she remembers she left her bra in his car.

My bra is missing...

Jungkook smiles cheekily at his phone. He reaches over to grab the bra left in his car in his grip, swinging the material around his fingers.

You left it for me in the car. I guess it could be forgiven for you giving me blue balls.

Jungkook turns his camera on to send a picture of him with his bra in one hand and her panties in the other. His stupid grin doesn't let off his face the entire time.

Call me.

She quickly throws on a loose t-shirt before video calling him. Y/N sat on her bed, her phone ringing a few times before Jungkook picked up, and when he picked up, she was met with Jungkook holding her bra in his hands, a mischievous smirk on his face.

She rolls her eyes at him, watching him swing the article around his fingers. "Don't do anything with it.." she mumbles, a countless number of scenarios of what he could possibly do with them flooding her mind.

"Hey, I'm a horny asshole, but I'm not a pervert," Jungkook holds his chest looking very offended. However, he could see why she may think that; Jungkook didn't think twice to hooking up with her for the first time.

"I should start a collection on how many bras and panties I get from you after we fuck," Jungkook chuckles. He leans back against his best, showing only his bare upper half in the camera frame.

"Why? So you can classify it as an achievement?" she jokes, poking at his competitive nature.

Y/N places her phone up against the lamp on her bedside table, sitting crossed leg on her bed, giving Jungkook a view of her in nothing but her t-shirt. "But hey..." she raises her arms in defence, "...if using my undergarments helps you relieve your horniness, then so be it. I'm not gonna judge you Jeon," she laughs lightly. "I think we've all got our own ways to get off."

"Hm, you think you're cute don't you?" Jungkook rolls his eyes. He shifts onto his side, propping his phone to show half of his body. "If I can recall, you touched yourself while I was showering in front of you," Jungkook raises his hand in defense, laughing a bit at the memory. "If my way to get off is with your bra, then yours has to be voyerism, right?" Jungkook moves up a bit to the camera screen, squinting his eyes to see if she had anything underneath her oversized t-shirt.