64

Knowing Mr Jeon, Jungkook was bound to get an earful from him.

"You should probably pick up, I'm gonna go in the shower." Y/N pecks his cheek before climbing off his lap to and walking upstairs to Jungkook's bedroom so he could take the call in private. She grabbed some spare clothes and walked into the bathroom, turning on the shower and letting the water run till it reached the right temperature before climbing in.

Barely anything could be heard from downstairs; Jungkook's words almost inaudible over the noise of the shower.

"Hey, Dad—" Jungkook starts but immediately gets cut off.

"—Did you go to a party and punch Jung Hoseok in the face?!" Mr. Jeon's voice booms through the phone and it takes a second for Jungkook to pull his phone away from his ear.

"I know it sounds bad, but he threatened us, so he got what he deserved." Jungkook explains carefully by bending the truth a little. Yes, he did protect himself and Y/N, but Hoseok didn't have any intention to harm them physically.

Mentally, yes.

"Control your temper and fix this before news gets out," Mr. Jeon instructs sternly before hanging up. It surely left a hollow feeling in his chest at the new task as he goes upstairs to his girlfriend.

Upon hearing Jungkook coming up the stairs and into his room, Y/N finishes her shower and wraps a towel around her body, leaving her hair out to air dry and then walking out of the bathroom.

Jungkook was sat on the edge of the bed. He seemed a bit too calm and collected especially after being on the phone with his father? 

"What did Mr Jeon say? Was he angry? Did Hoseok press charges?" She rushes to sit next to him, her damp hair causing his sheets to soak a little.

"Uh, he was... mad, and he wants me to fix it before news gets out about it." Jungkook answers casually, but the nervous look in his eyes said differently. He didn't want to alarm her with his worries, but he was hoping that Hoseok wouldn't press charges.

"I'll have to schedule a meeting with Hoseok tomorrow and talk it over with him so he doesn't go public with the situation. I have something that could benefit us.."

"What is it?" she asks, tilting her head to the side out of curiosity. "Whatever it is, don't blackmail him with it. Hoseok could charge you for blackmail too," she warns him, standing up from her seat and walking towards where her clothes were at.

She quickly threw her clothes on, settling for a comfy pair of leggings and one of Jungkook's shirts. "As bad as it may sound, only blackmail him as a last resort, other than that, just have a peaceful conversation with him."

"He's definitely going to blackmail me first with this case and I'll have to do it back," Jungkook sighs as he throws himself back onto the comforters of the bed. He scrolls on his phone to find the exact picture he wanted to use against Hoseok.

"At a business party a couple years ago, Hoseok got too drunk and slept with another attorney. He was in a relationship with Eunha at the time," Jungkook says while passing the phone right to Y/N.

In the picture, you could clearly see Hoseok kissing another woman that wasn't his ex girlfriend.

"No way..." Y/N takes the phone from Jungkook, bringing the phone closer to her face to get a better look. The quality wasn't that great but you could still make out Hoseok kissing another woman.

"If someone was to find out, he'll lose his job, since Eunha's father is still senior to him at work."

"If things get really bad on his side, then confront him about the picture. He'll have no choice but to drop the charges."

"I told you, I have everything under control," he crosses his arms quite sure of how tomorrow's talk with Hoseok would go.

Jungkook rolls over to bring her closer to his chest, pecking her lips a few times. "Now let's plan for our vacation," he adds as he carefully takes his phone back to look for flights to Paris. "When should we leave?"

"ASAP. I wanna get away from all the chaos here," she chuckles, locking her arms with his as she focused on his screen. "Look, there's a flight for tomorrow night! You can have your meeting with Hoseok during the day, and then we can go straight to the airport from there. How does that sound?"

"We have to book a hotel room as well for a couple days," Jungkook mumbles. Searching for the best hotels wouldn't be a hard task to do, but making the trip memorable for them both was a little nerve wrenching. He wanted everything to be perfect.

"I need an assistant," he jokes. He had so much to do the next few days that he hardly had time to spit and think.

"Um hello," Y/N points to herself, "I can be your assistant. I'm pretty good at all this organising and booking flights. And not to mention, I'm also your girlfriend, so not only do you get assistance, you also get affection from me.." she trails off, kissing his jaw.

"But if that's not any good, we should let Jimin and Jennie plan it out for us since they're pretty adventurous," she shrugs, not too bothered about where they stay or what they do.

"Hm, Jimin is good at planning dates and what not so I'll ask him for help too," Jungkook hums in agreement, raking his fingers through her hair.

It only registered to him that a vacation should be stress free without any worries.

"Can you and Jennie do the flights and stuff? I can do everything else."

"Sure, I'll send her a message and ask her to meet me at mine. I may as well go home and pack whilst I'm there."

Y/N places a kiss on his cheek before climbing off the bed and walking over to her phone. She sent Jennie a quick message about booking the flights, which Jennie wholeheartedly agreed to do.

"Don't worry about dropping me home, I'm gonna call my mom's driver," she reassures him. "But I guess I won't be seeing you until tomorrow night.."

"It won't be so long. We'll be spending two weeks with each other," Jungkook reassures her, sitting up on the bed with his back against the bed frame. "We'll have all that time in the world with each other, kiss, give each other lots of affection..." Jungkook trails off with a suggestive smirk on his face. "I mean, we could do that now too," he tries to act causal with his request but the shining smile on his face doesn't disappear.

Y/N shook her head disapprovingly at him, "I promise, when we're in Paris, I'll show you affection, and a hell of a lot more," she winks, flashing a bit of her stomach to him.

Her phone vibrated, indicating the driver was here. "Don't fuck up the meeting with Hoseok!" she shouts, going downstairs to leave.

A small pout overtakes his features, but she was right. He only had one shot at making this right with Hoseok before his once-in-a-lifetime vacation.