33 [!!]

She brushes her fingers subtly over his clothed erection, eliciting a low groan from the man. With her hands now wrapped around him, she pumps his length in her hands a few times.

"How's that?"

"Oh, Y/N..." Jungkook groans slightly above a whisper. Lifting his hips up a bit to meet with her hand, his head leans back onto the seat letting out quiet groans of her name.  

"Sit down on it."

She was already lifting her hips off of him, aligning the tip of his cock to her entrance, slowly sinking down in him. Her mouth falls agape as her walls stretch around him. "Fuck Jungkook.. you're so big.." she breathes out, finding herself struggling to take him whole. Y/N hid her face into his neck, lightly sucking and biting on his unmarked skin.

Jungkook raises her hips, slamming them back down to repeat it over and over again. He could feel her walls clench around him with no mercy and he almost came just from. "Look at me, Y/N..." he instructs desperately.

Y/N pulls away from his neck, flipping her hair to one side so she could have a proper view of his face. Jungkook looked no less of a mess; beads of sweat rolling from his forehead from the heat in the car and his once styled hair was now hanging above his eyes. She uses her hands to brush the stray hairs away from his eyes, not once stopping the movement of her hips.

She tried. She tried to keep her eyes on him, but she felt almost intimidated by his stare, buckling under his gaze.

A disappointed tsk fell from Jungkook's lips, now grabbing ahold of her chin to have her own focused solely on him. "If I could take a picture of you right now, I'll never be able to sleep with your body on my mind," Jungkook tells her, gazing down at her body in awe.

However, his unbelievable gaze surely turns into confusion when he sees a car pull into her driveway right beside him.

"Is that Hoseok?"

Y/N halted, slowly turning her head to the side to see that Hoseok was indeed pulling up next to Jungkook's car. The ungodly gasp that escaped her lips was enough to evoke panic in the both of them.

"Quick! Put your clothes back on before he sees us!"

She rushes off his lap, grabbing her blouse and doing up the buttons, Jungkook doing the same. All she could do was question why Hoseok was at her home without consulting her.

Once her clothes were on, she used the overhead mirror to fix her hair.

"Ready?"

"I can't go out there," Jungkook runs his hands though his hair, clearly frustrated with Hoseok showing up unannounced. He looks down at his erection and touches the darkening marks forming on his neck. "I'll wait until you go inside and then I'll leave," Jungkook decides with a sigh, silently wishing that the night turned out different.

Since his windows were tinted and Hoseok wouldn't be able to see, he leans over the arm rest to kiss her lips briefly.

"See you tomorrow?"

She nods and returns the kiss before grabbing her bag and climbing out of the car.

Hoseok seemed to take notice of her leaving and so he got out of his car. "Y/N!" he calls out to her, making his way towards her.