76

"My dad is cutting our vacation short. He needs us to come back and start working on this case with these lawyers from Japan," Jungkook mumbles.

"Aw, what? Already? It's only been a few days," she sulks, her lips forming a small pout. Being away from work made her doubt her skills and whether she'd lost her touch since their vacation started. "But he wants us to work together again? Are you sure? I was certain he'd never let us be near such close quarters considering every meeting we had together ended up with you on top of me," and also the fact that Mr Jeon had caught the pair once or twice in the past.

Jungkook laughs a bit, "Yeah he wants us to work on the case together. He said that he has the details in our office when we get back." He didn't want to go back, but his dad was the boss. They didn't really have a say as to what they wanted. "We have to leave tomorrow morning," Jungkook wraps his arms around her, kissing her pout softly. "Sorry baby. I know you wanted to stay a little longer," he apologizes.

"That's okay.. it wasn't your fault anyway, and it's not like we've got a choice," she laughs softly, hinting at Mr Jeon's demanding and powerful persona. "I'm gonna miss Paris. The food, the shops, the attractions, not to mention the view from our balcony," Y/N gestures towards the door leading out to the balcony, it was pretty early in the evening and it was only just getting dark. "Even with all that, I mostly enjoyed the vacation because I got to spend it with you, my work enemy-now-boyfriend."

"It was lovely being here with you too, Lee," Jungkook teases her softly, "Even though you might go back to being bossy and moody when we return back to work." He always liked that side of her. It showed that nothing changed between them except for their status.

He grabs his phone to call for takeout since they hadn't eaten diner just yet. He takes the liberty of ordering pizza with red wine, because why not?

"I only had to be bossy and moody because you used to annoy me all the time," she grumbles, crossing her arms over her chest and turning away from his slightly, pretending to be offended by his words. "Besides, we'll be living together so you have to deal with moody and bossy me 24/7. I hope you're ready for that, Jeon."

Another challenge for stubborn and competitive Jungkook. All she wanted was to see just how long he could deal with her for before kicking her out of his home.

"I've been ready for that sweetheart," Jungkook pulls her body to face him, wearing the biggest grin to his face. How could he not be ready when his girlfriend was finally moving in with him? It was a big step, but he was ready. He kisses her lips again, "You're always so competitive with me. Kiss me like I'm you're boyfriend, woman." Jungkook was merely joking around with her, but he was actually really clingy. He just hoped that it wouldn't be too much for her. "Show me how much you love me like you did a while ago when I fucked you."

"Oh, Jungkook..." she places her hands on his shoulders and leans forward to peck his lips a couple of times before pulling away from him slightly so her lips were ghosting over his. "I can do that for you day and night, in bed, on the sofa, your kitchen counter.. I'm saving all my love for when I move in with you." Y/N winks at him and climbs on top of his lap, pulling him into an affectionate hug with his head against her chest.

"You're gonna make me put a ring on that pretty finger, huh?" Jungkook teases, wrapping his arms around her. Weirdly enough, he was thinking about marriage during this trip. He didn't bring a ring, but he wouldn't mind rushing to the store to get one. Maybe he was thinking too far ahead, but he was truly in love.

"You're gonna get me hard again," Jungkook jokes, pulling his head up to look her into her eyes. A brief moment of silence passes, "What would you do if I asked you to marry me on this trip?"