77

a/n: i'm so shook someone posted a tiktok recommending this book 🥹😭💗 that has never happened before 😭😭🫶

Stirring a bit in his sleep, Jungkook reaches out into the empty bed to find Y/N, only to be disappointed.

"Why are you up?" He grumbles into his pillow. His hair was a mess, but at least he got on ounce of sleep from the events of last night. He certainly felt refreshed. Picking his head up to see where she was, cracking a small smile at her. "If you stayed in bed, I could've woken you up with my head between your legs," Jungkook teases, recalling her words from the previous night.

His words peaked a little at her interest as she looked back at him. "God, don't make me regret getting out of bed, Jeon." She stood up onto her feet, examining both their suitcases that were all neatly packed. "I don't want us to miss our flight today, so the quicker we are, the quicker we get home," she turns around to face him, admiring how perfect he looked having just woken up.

"But.. good morning, Mr Jeon. I hope you slept well," she beams, walking towards his side of the bed and leaning down to leave a kiss on his lips.

"Good morning baby," Jungkook mumbles against her lips. He soon gets up from the bed to get ready for the flight back home. He puts on a hoodie and brushes his teeth, too tired to do anything more.

"Alright Lee, let's get going," Jungkook grabs ahold of his suitcase and Y/N's hand, guiding them both out of their room. He certainly was going to miss Paris and all of its memories, but work was waiting upon their return.

-

Thankfully the flight back home was calm, and there weren't many passengers on the plane so it was a lot more peaceful than before.

Jimin and Jennie were at the arrival gate to pick the couple up and the moment Y/N spotted her best friend, she left Jungkook's side along with her suitcase and engulfed the latter in a much needed hug, rocking from one leg to the other.

"I'm so bummed your vacation ended early," Jennie frowns, finally pulling away to have a good look at her best friend.

"She looks well rested though, doesn't she?" Jungkook walks over to the ladies with a smile on his face before spotting Jimin a few feet away.

"It looks like you two had a lot of 'fun' in Paris," Jimin winks at the both of them, making Jungkook roll his eyes.

"And you and Jennie had your 'fun' while we were away?" he asks, but Jimin only shrugs.

"We don't kiss and tell," he chuckles as he leads Jungkook and Y/N back to the car and helping him set their belongings in the boot before joining the ladies in the car.

Y/N pulls out her phone and opens her gallery, scrolling up to the photos from the beginning of their vacation and handing it to Jennie who was sat in the front seat next to Jimin. "Most of the pictures we took are on Jungkook's phone, but I've got a few you can look at for now," she tells her, leaning back in her seat again and holding onto Jungkook's hand. "Paris is exactly how they depict it in the movies. Exactly the same! We all need to go together one day, it would be so fun!"

"Aw you guys are too cute!" Jennie gushes at every selfie she saw of the couple. She was more than glad to see her best friend happily in love. "We have to go on a trip together after our next case! Maybe like a cabin or a beach house!" She suggests making Jimin hum in agreement.

"Yeah, Mr. Jeon has been working Jen and I to the bone! We always get home late and he makes us keep our office doors open," Jimin scowls at Jungkook through the mirror, making the latter roll his eyes.