78 [!!]

a/n: this will be my last update till mid april as ramadan is starting this week. for now, please enjoy 3k words of pure filth 😁

ps: i also wanna do a q&a during this time period, so if you have any questions about the book or the characters, leave a comment !! i'll be responding to all of them 💗

"Just because you're on top, doesn't mean you're in control."

"Ah, there you go again.." she says, disappointment hinting in her voice. Turning him around fully, pushing his back against the sink, Y/N stood on her tiptoes, tracing his jawline softly with her lips. "When I'm on top, I'm in control, Jeon. There's no other way about it," she chuckles softly, trailing her lips down to his neck but not doing anything just yet. His obvious boner was pressing against her lower stomach, and it amused her beyond words. "How bad, Jeon? How bad do you want me?"

He definitely wouldn't hear the end of her proud words, but he desperately needed her more than ever.

Jungkook sighs painfully, "I want you bad..." His hands travel down to her waist, holding her close. "You gonna fuck me good, Lee?" he asks, voice barely above a whisper, his lips brushing against hers.

Maybe it was time for him to put his ego away and let her be in control this once. Maybe he'd enjoy it.

Y/N pulled away from him, grabbing his hand and guiding him towards the couch. "If you listen to me properly, I'll do you better than good," she replies, pushing him down to sit on the couch as she stood before him. He was still fully dressed and she wouldn't be able to do much in that state so she pointed at his shirt. "I want it off."

"So bossy," Jungkook chuckles but he does exactly what she asks of him. He pulls his shirt right over his head and kicks his shoes off as well. The only thing left was his pants, but he wanted to be a tease. "You wanna help me take my pants off?" Jungkook presses his back against the cushions, grinning wickedly.

He told himself that he wouldn't give her such a hard time, but he couldn't help himself, his hard cock was clearly visible beneath his sweats, but he had enough self control to tease her as much as he desired.

She rolled her eyes at him, crossing her arms over her chest with a knowing smile on her face. She was tapping her foot against the floor, lowering her eyes down to the straining bulge in his pants. "Are you really that incompetent you can't take your own pants off, Jeon?" She knew her choice of words would probably rile him up in some way, but that was her intention.

"Do you expect me to follow through that quickly?" Jungkook crosses his arms, raising an eyebrow in question to her stance. With the trouble she gave him in Paris, Jungkook only thought it was best to show his own stubborn ways as well. "It's hotter to see what you've done to me, don't you think?" he throws his head back against the cushions.

His tongue licks over his bottom lip, staring at his girlfriend with thousands of dirty thoughts running through his mind.

If he decided to be in charge, he'd have her bent over for him by now.

"If you want to have control, then take it."

If only Jungkook wasn't looking so mind-bogglingly attractive right now, she wouldn't be second-guessing her plans for him and let him take over instead.

"Such big-talk coming from someone who's not in control," she mumbles, approaching him and dropping down to her knees between his legs. The positioning was familiar to them both, but the only difference was that Y/N was in charge this time, and she was gonna make sure her authority would last.