23 [!!]

Jungkook groans lowly underneath his breath.

"Please?" He asks below a whisper. Jungkook was desperate at this point, shifting his hips a bit to move in her hand for any kind of relief. Jungkook felt like a wreck at this point. "I'm so hard," he chuckles breathlessly.

"I can tell," she chuckles softly, beginning to pump his length back and forth in her hand. "You should've told me earlier, I could've dealt with it sooner," she whispers, swiping her thumb over his tip, spreading the precum across his base. "Sit on the edge of the bed."

Jungkook's breath stuttered before doing exactly what she had asked. Never had he been so desperate for anyone to touch him like this before.

"Don't make me cum. I wanna finish inside you."

Y/N carefully gets off the bed, trying not to overwork her body too much. "No promises," she smirks, situating herself on her knees between Jungkook's legs. She places her palms on Jungkook's muscular thighs, rubbing up and down before leaning forward, setting small kitten licks on the base of his cock.

"What do you want me to do, Jungkook?" she asks, looking up at him with the most innocent spark in her eyes.

"Suck me off," Jungkook answers with no hesitation. It was something he'd been thinking about for a while.

Just the thought of her pretty mouth wrapped around him had Jungkook having dreams about her.

His hands reach up to caresses her cheek softly, grinning wickedly at her below him. "But do the best you can, sweetheart. Don't hurt yourself."

As much as Y/N wanted to tease him, she thought he waited long enough, and she didn't wanna make him wait any longer. She wasted no time in grasping the base of his cock again, leaning down and swiping her tongue over his tip. After a few seconds, she opens her mouth, taking him whole, pushing her head down until she felt his tip hit the back of her throat. She hums, causing the vibrations of her throat to travel through Jungkook's body, and she couldn't help but squeeze her thighs shut from arousal.

"Oh fuck..." Jungkook groans deeply, rolling his head back in pure bliss. The way he could feel every bit of pleasure rushing through his body had him grabbing the edge of the bed for balance.

"O-Oh just like that Y/N.." it takes everything in him not to raise his hips and just ram himself deep into her throat.

Jungkook's reactions were only driving her to give him more.

Y/N picked up the pace, using her hands and mouth at the same time. With each push forward, Jungkook was repeatedly hitting the back of her throat, and the sounds of her small chokes and muffles filled the room. Saliva was beginning to collect at the side of her mouth, making itself useful in making Jungkook feel good.

She hollows her cheeks, hoping it would help her take more of him, but it was clear her throat was too small for that. Her throat tightens around his base, her saliva making it easier for him to push in and pull out of her mouth.

"Shit! Y/N, wait!" Jungkook whines out desperately. Sweat beads form around his brows as he tightens them in concentration. His hips try to pull away, but they always end up going back to her.

"I'm gonna cum, Y/N..." Jungkook warns her under his breath. Just the sight alone of her sucking him off has him pulling to his climax way earlier than he expected. His grip tightens around her hair as groans fumble out of his mouth desperately.