22 [!!]

Right, they actually had to bathe themselves.

Jungkook lost track from her and he had to bring himself back to reality. "We'll finish this later," Jungkook tells her, pulling away from her embrace. He pecks her lips again for extra measure before dipping his head under the shower.

Y/N watched Jungkook with eager eyes, focusing on the drops of water dripping down his body. She had to admit, Jungkook looked REALLY good bare, but bare AND wet? That was definitely the ultimate combo for her.

Jungkook had his back turned towards her, so she used the opportunity to drag her hands down her body and between her legs, sliding her fingers through her folds slowly.

Not noticing what was occurring behind him, Jungkook bends down a bit to gather shampoo onto his hands. He lathers it throughout his hair, turning to face her with his eyes screwed shut. There isn't much surprise when his erection from earlier was still present, only looking more red and angry to be released with pleasure.

"You're quiet. Are you alright?"

"Y-yeah, I'm fine," she stutters, gently massaging her clit.

Jungkook was completely oblivious to what was happening behind him right now and she was desperate for him to just turn around and do the job for her.

The pad of her index and middle finger prod at her entrance, before slowing sinking them inside her. She gasps, quickly throwing her arm over her mouth in a bid to contain her moans.

At last, Jungkook turns around to finally see the sight in front of him. Water drips from his newly washed hair all the way down to his body. A sly smirk spreads on his face as he takes a step closer to Y/N, shaking his head in disapproval. "You couldn't wait until I got done so you could feel good again, Lee?" he taunts.

He leans his body against the shower wall, watching her fingers move in and out of her.

"Well, don't let me stop you."

Y/N was having an intense case of analepsis from last night, when he made her get off on her own. To her, it was the hottest thing ever having his focus solely on her, watching her pleasure herself. But she knew she could never make herself feel as good as Jungkook did, so she stops.

She retracts her hand from between her legs and walks over to Jungkook. "Do you enjoy watching me?" she asks innocently.

"Mhm," Jungkook hums deeply. He picks up the hand that was between her legs and wraps his lips around her digits, sucking softly for the taste.

"I.." She stared at the man in awe, his soft lips wrapped around her digits. She lost all common sense from watching him, no words were being said by her, simply because if she spoke, nothing would make sense.

"I would really enjoy having your thighs around my head while I tasted you..." Jungkook trails, pulling her hand away softly. It was all he could think about when they first hooked up; Jungkook wanted to bend Y/N over her office desk and eat her sweet little cunt until she saw stars. However, he couldn't bring himself to tell her.

The ache between her legs continued to grow, and the lack of relief was really getting to her. It was good to know that Jungkook was thinking about the exact same thing she wanted from him. "And what's stopping you?"

Jungkook opts to answer, but decides to let his actions speak for themselves instead. He backs away from Y/N to turn off the shower, before picking her up in his arms to carrying her out of the shower.