55 [!!]

Y/N let's her hair down from the styled bun it was in, waving her hair a few times to ease the pain the bun caused from being so tight.

"Why? We're gonna have alone time after the lunch," she says, neatening up her hair before leaning her head against Jungkook's shoulder. "I guess you can't go one second without us being alone," she teases, her finger trailing across the buttons of his shirt.

"Ah don't be a tease," Jungkook draws her finger away, winking at her slight flirtatious manners. He couldn't contain himself with her advances.

He kisses the top of her head while wrapping an arm around her shoulder. "Have I ever told you how sexy you looked today in court? Seeing you so passionate about this case..." Jungkook holds back a smirk.

"Oh really?" she raises a brow at him, leaning against him more. "You've actually never mentioned it before. But do tell me more.."

Y/N was always passionate about her cases, giving it her all when it came to hearings. And if it meant she had to shut down the opposition rudely, then so be it. But Jungkook's compliment had her wondering if he thought of her that way in the past, where she was arguing alone and he'd be sat at the back watching her.

"It's a turn on seeing you so fired up about something you feel strongly about. I used to go to your hearings just to hear you argue."

Even hearing her argue with him in the past definitely caught a satisfied grin to fall on his lips then.

"Even when you argued your way to get that award and win against me, I couldn't think straight because of how hot you were."

"I guess that explains why you lost that time," she laughs softly, finally being the told the truth. "But you know.. your outfit is really doing it for me right now.." she trails off, glancing up and down his form; the loose tie, the top few buttons of his shirt undone, and his muscular arms straining against the sleeve of his shirt.

"Mhm, come here," Jungkook smirks while pulling her body to sit right on his lap. His hands rest right on her ass as he silently thanked his mother for getting tinted windows. "And your outfit is too," Jungkook grins as his hands find its way underneath her dress. "Did you put on a matching set underneath this just for me to see?"

She settles her palms on Jungkook's shoulders, leaning in towards his ear to nip and lick at his earlobe. "You're gonna have to wait until later to find out," she teases, going straight for his neck, placing small kisses against his skin. She feels Jungkook fiddling with the band of her panties, forcing her to adjust in his lap as his erection grows underneath her.

"What are you gonna do, hm?"

"I'll show you what I'm gonna do."

Grabbing ahold of her hips, he rocks her hips back and forth on his erection groaning quietly at the sensation. His hands rests at her thighs, moving his neck back to give full access to her. However, the driver in the front could see everything.

"Mr. Min? Would you mind turning up the music please?" Jungkook asks kindly.

"Not at all, Mr Jeon." The driver turns the volume up, enough to drown out the the little moans Y/N was making. "If you'd like more privacy, I can turn up the window," he mentions.

"Please," she replies quickly against Jungkook's neck and the driver wastes no time in pulling up the the privacy window, separating them from him.

"I can't believe we're doing this after a court hearing," she laughs softly, her dress rolling up her thighs with each subtle movement.

"We gotta celebrate somehow," Jungkook chuckles. He leans his body back into the seat, resting his head up against the cushion whilst she rolled her hips. "It's going to take us thirty minutes to get to the restaurant," Jungkook lifts his hips up to feel her closer, "You think you can ride me real quick?"