14 [!!]

Y/N didn't even bother processing Jungkook's words, wasting no time and crashing her lips onto his. It was more of an aggressive kiss; something she was yearning for since last night.

Jungkook immediately kisses her back. It was like his lips were made to be with hers, moving ever so desperately. He was craving her lips ever since last night and he was glad that the want was fulfilled.

Her palm rests on the back on his neck, pushing his face closer to hers as she bends her leg back in the air behind her She was lucky to be wearing heels, otherwise she wouldn't have reached his chest, let alone his face.

A hand slips down to graze her ass, before slowly dropping down to her thigh. He hoists it up a bit, rubbing it gently. "Jump," Jungkook mumbles against her lips.

She hums and jumps, Jungkook's hands securely holding her up as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

Not once did they break the kiss and she was quite impressed. "I bet you do this with every girl you hook up with, huh?" She pulls away from him, her bottom lip caught between her teeth as she looked down at him.

"Just you, sweetheart," Jungkook smirks, making his way upstairs with her in his arms.

The dynamic between them both was amusing to a sense. The fact that they were able to keep the same 'hatred' for each other made things more exciting.

"And I bet your pillow's gonna get bored now, huh?" He fires right back, laying her on the bed gently.

Her jaw drops and her cheeks turn a slight hue of red from embarrassment. She should've never told Jungkook about her pillow, now she'd given him every opportunity to use it against her.

Y/N props herself up on her elbows as soon as her back hit the mattress. She tilts her head to the side, fawning over the man on top of her. "I bet my pillow can make me feel a lot better than you can.."

"Oh yeah?" Jungkook challenges. He grabs ahold of one of his many pillows from his bed, passing one to her. "Can your pillow make you feel so good that you cry? Or make you so wet that you ruin the material?" He lists out the events from last night like it was nothing. A smirk plasters on his face when he leans back against the headboard.

"If it can, then show me. Use my pillow." It's not a night to remember if Jungkook and Y/N didn't challenge each other. "Because I'm quite sure you begged for my fingers last night..."

There was no way he was telling her to get off using his pillow in front of him, though she didn't dislike the idea. Something about him watching her get off was making her stomach turn in excitement.

"I didnt beg for your fingers," she states, rolling her eyes at him. Jungkook casually listing everything that happened last night had her thighs squeezing against each other.

"Fine.." she grabs hold of the pillow, fluffing it up. "But you're not allowed to touch me, and you have to sit on the other side of the room," she instructs, pointing towards the chair that was tucked under his desk.

"And you're not allowed to cum," Jungkook warns her, taking a seat on the chair at his desk.

To be completely honest, Jungkook had never done anything of the sort before, so this was gonna be a first for him. "Go ahead..." Jungkook encourages her to start. He trails a hand of his own over his clothed member, stroking himself slowly. "I'll tell you when to stop."

Y/N leans back against the headboard, making herself comfortable before spreading her legs before him, her clothed cunt on full display for him. She took her time, hovering her fingers over her panties and briskly brushing her fingertips against the material. She shudders at the feeling, her thighs stuttering on either side of her.

She slips her hand past the band of her panties, rubbing her clit in slow, circular motions, stimulating herself. She didn't need to do much as the sight of Jungkook touching himself was enough for to make her wet.

Releasing a quiet hum from under his breath, he slips his hand under the waistband of his underwear pulling his erected member from its confinements. His cock was already half hard and leaking with pre cum and He could only blame Y/N's revealing outfit for heightening his interest.

"Don't work yourself up too much. You still have the pillow to attend to," Jungkook's voice echoes through the room, keeping his eyes glued to her body. The warning was more so for the both of them as he squeezed the base of his cock tightly, letting out a groan.

She almost forgot about the pillow, getting too carried away with her own hands. Y/N sits up on her knees before grabbing the pillow beside her. She fluffs the pillow a few times and then raises her thigh to place the pillow between her legs.

Jungkook's pillow was thick enough for her to have a firm hold on it, and once she was comfortable, she began to move her hips back and forth against the pillow. All she had to do was just imagine the pillow was Jungkook, and she'd be done in less than 5 minutes.

Y/N could already feel the material under her dampening and she took one look at Jungkook and almost salivated. She tried avoiding his gaze out of embarrassment, but her eyes always seemed to meet his. "D-don't look at me," she breathes out, picking up the pace of her hips.

"Why not?" Jungkook chuckles breathlessly. One swipe of his thumb over the head of his cock had him closing his eyes in pure bliss. Once he starts to move his fist up and down his member, his quiet groans turn into quiet panting. All he could imagine was her lips wrapped around his member, sucking him off just right.

"Take your clothes off," Jungkook instructs.

Y/N doesn't hesitate to oblige, lifting herself off the pillow to remove her panties so they wouldn't intrude.

She flips her hair to one side and un clasps her bra, letting the straps fall seamlessly down her shoulders, allowing her breasts to be free from its confinement.

"I wore this set with the intention it was for you, and you wanted me to fuck Hoseok instead," she says, almost annoyed at him. Not once did she stop moving against the pillow, and the constant brushing of her clit against the soaked material had her in pieces. she was a sensitive girl, so even the slightest touches left her body tensing.

"And you said that last night was a mistake," Jungkook answers back with the same aggravation in his voice. He couldn't blame her; his jealousy made him speak without thinking. "I think we're both even, Lee." Jungkook adds right after. He does appreciate the set she wore for him, giving him a sense that it was all for him. He felt special.

"I already told you it wasn't a mistake," she seethes breathlessly, trying to keep her body stable on top of the pillow.

"Tell me when you're close," he mumbles under his breath, picking up the pace of his hand.

Her movements became more rough as she brought her hands down between her legs, in a bid to bring her closer to her high. she had her head thrown back and her eyes half closed, too busy imagining Jungkook under her.

God, what was she thinking when she said her pillow could make her feel better than him? Who was she lying to?

"J-jungkook this pillow isn't helping," she whines. "I'm sorry, you're so much better than this stupid pillow."

It takes everything in Jungkook to still his hand along his member. He stands up from his chair, walking over to her with a sly smirk.

"On your stomach. Raise your hips up," Jungkook instructs her, before digging into his drawer for a condom.

"Tell me, what do you think about when you fuck your pillow? Me?"

wc: 1377