65

AHHH OUT NOW IM SO EXCITED!!!

FIRST CHAPTER HAS BEEN POSTED!

i hope you guys are into messy sex if you know what i mean...

PLEASE SHOW SOME LOVE !

"Jeon," Hoseok says as soon as Jungkook takes a seat on the chair opposite him.

His jaw was bruised purple and a the little plasters over the side of his lip couldn't hide Jungkook's doings.

Jungkook tries to hold back a proud smile.

"I'm going to make this meeting short," Hoseok clasps his hands together, "I have a strong case against you and you will do what I say, or else the world hears about your.. issues."

With that, Jungkook bursts out laughing.

Hoseok would be a terrible lawyer.

Jungkook holds up his phone, showing their conversation was being recorded. "I don't think you'd want the world to hear about your new case regarding blackmail?"

"What are you talking about?" Hoseok questions, furrowing his brows at Jungkook. His jaw throbs continuously from the longing pain of Jungkook's punch from the day before as he tries to think about what the hell Jungkook was on about.

"This conversation is being recorded in case you try to blackmail me," Jungkook explains, and he pulls up the picture from the night of Hoseok's string indecent activities on his phone.

"I have picture evidence of you cheating on Eunha a couple years back. We don't want your boss to find out right?" Jungkook tilts his head to the side with a knowing smirk.

Hoseok was speechless at this point, tapping his pen against the table as he eyed the picture on the screen, a flood of regret rushing through his body.

"Drop the charges against me and I'll delete the pictures."

Hoseok tries to take snatch the phone off him, but Jungkook was quick to pull the phone away from his grasp. Hoseok could ruin Jungkook's career,  but at what cost? If he pressed charges, he'd also be brought down along with him. It was much worse since Eunha didn't know that he cheated till this day.