24

Y/N finally lets loose over him, her breath stuttering and her eyes fluttering shut from sheer pleasure.

Jungkook's name fell from her lips like a never-ending chant. She tries to speak, but everything leaving her mouth was incoherent and she couldn't stop.

She grabs ahold of the back of his neck, pulling him down towards her face so she could kiss him as her cunt spasmed around him, pushing Jungkook to finish inside her with a loud groan.

Jungkook's breaths become hoarse once his climax finally approaches. He was panting hard as he spilled himself into Y/N, doing exactly what he prompted her to do; milk him dry.

He kisses her back lazily with shudder moans slipping through before finally having his hips come to a stop. He slowly pulls his lips away from hers, smiling softly with his bangs covering his frame.

"I told you you couldn't ride for long."

"That's not my fault, you had me finish twice before that," she argues, tucking her hair behind one ear and rolling her eyes. "Next time I'll be sure to keep going the whole night."

As Jungkook pulls out of her, a mixture of both his and her cum spill out of her, trailing down her inner thighs. "But I don't think you can handle me going the whole night," she teases, moving the strands of Jungkook's bang away from his face.

He pulls himself off of Y/N to find a washcloth to clean her up.

"Every time we hook up, I find out something new about you," Jungkook says as he comes back into the the bedroom. He pries her legs open slowly, wiping away at the mess between her legs.

"Yeah? And what did you find out today, Jeon?" she asks, curious to see what he had to say. Her thighs twitch as he carefully cleans her up. "There's still a lot I'm hiding from you, I'm just waiting for the right time to show it-"

Y/N's phone vibrates on the bedside table, indicating she got a message. She picks up her phone to see that it was actually an email, from Mr Jeon. "Oh, Mr Jeon sent me an email.." she opens the email to see that she wasn't the only recipient to receive the email. A ton of other people from the firm also got it.

"Oh, there's a company party tomorrow.. Quick, check your phone."

"Why did he make it a costume party tomorrow?" Jungkook frowns at his phone he skims over the message from his father before tossing his phone back on the bed. "My mom probably put him up to it," he chuckles as he goes back to cleaning her up.

"But to answer your question, I found out that you're very flexible and you give good head."

"You think I give good head?" she smirks, finally seeing Jungkook admit something he always used to say she'd be bad at. "I can do a lot more Jeon, just you wait."

She looks back down at her phone, "The company has never had a costume party before," she scoffs, the idea being unbelievable to her. "And I agree, it  must've been your mother."

After all, Mr Jeon wasn't the type to have such.. 'fun' plans.

"I guess that means I need to go out and find a costume tomorrow morning. I'll go with Jennie."

"Wear something sexy. I need something to entertain me for the night," Jungkook smirks. His hands finds it way over her body again, pulling her close to his embrace where he is able to her to his chest.

Y/N relaxes in Jungkook's embrace, laughing softly. "I was just thinking about going as an average business woman, I guess that plan is scrapped because of you."