25

The following morning, Y/N woke up before Jungkook, still tightly within his embrace.

She looked down at his hands placed on her stomach and blushed. She knew she shouldn't feel like this, but she did and she couldn't help it.

Y/N shook her head and carefully lifted Jungkook's arm to let her escape. She was lucky to escape without waking him and she tiptoed towards the bathroom, having a quick shower and changing into a fresh pair of clothes.

Jungkook groans as he wakes up from his slumber, opening his eyes to find her not beside him in bed. Guessing that she must be showering, he stretches before getting up to find her.

"You love to kick in your sleep, don't you?" Jungkook teases. His voice was low and raspy, but the same taunting smile on his face was there. His nose scrunches up from his smile as he wraps his arms around her from behind. "What do you want for breakfast?"

Y/N was doing her makeup in front of Jungkook's bathroom mirror when he came up behind her. There was a short silence between the two of them for a few seconds; Y/N was too busy admiring the both of them in the mirror. With his arms wrapped around her waist, they definitely looked like a real couple.

What if they actually were?

She shook her head, dismissing her thoughts. "Oh no, was I kicking that bad?" she asks, turning her head back to place small kisses on Jungkook's neck.

"I don't think I'll have time for breakfast today, Jennie will be here in a few minutes. When is Jimin coming?"

"In a few minutes," Jungkook chuckles lightly, pulling back a little to rest his hands on Y/N's waist. His large hands caresses her hips softly while he looks into her eyes almost lovingly.

"Tell me when you're leaving," he says to her before walking into his closet to find a suitable outfit for the day.

Y/N does some final touch ups of her makeup before leaving the bathroom.

The doorbell of Jungkook's home rings throughout the house, startling her. "I'll get it!" She rushes down the stairs and looks through the peephole of the door. Jennie was early, and she looked overly excited.

Y/N took a deep breath, bracing herself before opening the door.

"Hi-"

"DID YOU SLEEP WITH JUNGKOOK?" her voice booms, and Y/N was certain Jungkook could hear her from the bathroom.

"Can you keep it down!? You're gonna wake up the whole neighbourhood," Y/N grits, pulling Jennie into the house.

"I thought you hated Jeon," Jennie says, her eyes wandering around the room.

"I do," was all she responded with. "I mean.. I don't but," she hesitated, not knowing exactly what to say.

"How did it even happen? Who came onto who first? I knew you guys secretly had a thing for each other!" Jennie spills out almost immediately with no time for Y/N to speak.

"Honestly, It happened when we were in a state of not thinking straight, but then every time after that, we were.. thinking straight.." she explains. "And obviously Jungkook came onto me first, he just couldn't resist his competition," she boasts.

Jennie's excited squeal comes to a stop when Jimin walks in, only to smirk at her.

"Had fun last night?"

Of course he had that God forsaken smirk on his face. One downside of telling Jimin anything, was that he would never pass up the chance to tease  about it.

Y/N raises her fist at Jimin, pretending she was about to punch him, but Jennie stopped her. "A little too much fun actually," she says to him, poking her tongue out at him and looking away.

"We should probably get going," Jennie intervenes.

"See you guys at the party," Jimin waved goodbye to the two as they left. He closes the door behind him and waits downstairs for Jungkook to get ready.

"Y/N left?" Jungkook asks as he walks down the stairs.

"Yeah, she left with Jennie, that hot girl from the firm," Jimin nudges Jungkook and he only rolls his eyes.

"Let's go."