67

A couple of hours went by when the announcement of their arrival was made. It woke Y/N up, but Jungkook was still sound asleep. Passengers were all gathering their belongings and getting ready to leave the plane as she tried to wake Jungkook up.

"Hey.." she whispers to him, using her finger to move his stray hairs away from his face. "We've landed.."

Jungkook opens his eyes after a little tossing and turning, groaning as he finally woke up. Luckily he was able to get a good amount of sleep to execute the plans he had with Y/N today. "I'm going to call a taxi when we get everything together." Jungkook sighs as he stretches out.

He steps out onto the isle to let her out first, thanking the flight attendants for their help this flight.

"What do you wanna do when we get out?"

"I'm open to eat anything, I'm starving," she says, following Jungkook to the luggage collection area. "There's no need to call us a taxi, Jennie booked us a lavish Mercedes for our vacation," she beams, grabbing her suitcase and guiding Jungkook to the smartly dressed man right ahead of them. The man was holding a sign that said 'Mr & Mrs Jeon' and once Y/N got a better view of it, she covered Jungkook's eyes.

"Don't read the sign.."

"Why? What's wrong—?" Jungkook asks confused as he takes her hands off his face. Just as he makes out what the sign says, a hearty laugh falls from his lips.

"I didn't know we were married, Mrs. Jeon."

Y/N only huffed and ushered Jungkook into the car, not wanting to deal with his ego just yet. "Let's just go to the hotel and check in and then grab dinner."

-

Once the chauffeur parks the car, the couple make it inside the restaurant and get seated.

"Get whatever you want love," Jungkook tells her, eyeing everything on the menu with hungry eyes.

Her eyes scan over the menu for a few minutes before spotting what she wanted. A simple steak with asparagus and potatoes. Once they both picked what they wanted, a waiter came by to take their orders. Y/N was pretty skilled in foreign languages, so when she started to speak French, the waiter looked more impressed than surprised.

She swiftly told the waiter their order and once he had taken it down, he flirtatiously winked at her and turned on his heel before leaving. She didn't think much of it so she just brushed it off, hoping Jungkook didn't notice.

"This restaurant looks a lot more expensive than the ones back home—"

"—Did he just wink at you?" Jungkook ignored her statement in its entirety.

Did he not make it obvious that Y/N was his?

His tongue pokes his inner cheek and his jaw clenches as he shook his head.

"Let him come back."

"That's really not necessary, I'm sure he didn't mean to wink." She tries to turn down the situation, looking for ways to make it seem like the waiter wasn't in the wrong, but his actions were so obvious, Jungkook would never believe her words.

"Jungkook, really, it's fine, it was probably just a friendly gesture."

"It was flirtatious, Y/N," Jungkook crosses his arms. He was protective in a sense and he didn't want anyone else to even look her way. "But if you want me to drop it then I will. He better not try anything else," he warns subtly watching the server come back.