Chapter Eleven

Oscars pov

"I sigh as the bell rings. "Oscar lunch is over and you haven't touched your sandwich, whats up?" I smile and shake my head as I rub my eyes. "N-nothing I gu-guess I just had a b-big breakfast." Abby and James look at each other before sighing.

"Ya know, for a small guy you don't eat a lot, maybe you need to talk to someone about it." I stare at James before thinning my lips and nodding. "Y-yeah i'll talk to l-lizzie about it, I g-guess i ju-just don't get hungry at sc-s-school." They nod as we stand up.

"Fair enough, but sooner or later we're gonna pin you down and force that cheese sandwich down you." I laugh along with the two of them, knowing they're joking and truly do feel worries about me. But something in me still allows the panic to rise.

I really don't want to eat at school, with the thoughts I get that already wipe my appetite, they're enough to make me want to throw up too.

And I really don't want to throw up at school.

We continue to walk and talk down the hallway before we part ways as we get to maths. Before I push the door open I let out yawn and rub my eyes. God I hope I don't fall asleep.

I quickly walk in and make my way to my desk.

"Woah angel you look exhausted." I smile softly and shake my head. Great, im glad its that obvious. "I'm f-fine." He smirks and continues to write. "You can be fine and tired Oscar, you look like you haven't had a good sleep in ages." I hum and pull out my pen. "Yeah I gu-guess I h-haven't." I look over, smile and point at his work. "I sti-still want t-that back." He hums.

"I'm not done with it." I laugh softly.

"Wanna come over tonight?" I tilt his head. "I thought w-we fin-finished most of t-the work." He sighs. "Friends hang out Oscar, we don't need work to hang out. Seriously we've been friends for what, a month or so now, we've hung out a bunch of times, we don't need work as a reason." I blink before smiling.

"I didn't t-think of it like t-that, I guess yo-you're right. We could- wa-wait I can't! I have w-work." I pout as he shrugs. "Fair enough, wouldn't want the sweet little bakery going up in flames without you." I laugh softly. "I'm n-not exactly a gr-great co-worker to ha-have. I'm j-just good at s-se-serving and decorating n-not baking." He smirks.

"But you work at a bakery." I smile and nod. "T-thats the pro-p-problem." He stares at me before shaking his head and laughing.

                                         ~~~

  Lukes pov

I sigh as I push open the small door, a small bell ringing above me.

"Hi w-what can I- o-oh hi." I smirk. "Wow angel you sound so pleased to see me." He laughs and shakes his head. "Sorry it's ju-just... long d-day." I hum and sit down at one of the tables closes to the counter. "What d-did you come f-for?" I shrug.

"You said you couldn't hang out because you was working so I thought I'd compromise." He laughs, though a hint of confusion flutters across his face.

"You d-didn't have too." I nod. "I know." I look around, the small cafe holding a pastel theme yet staying minimal. It somehow suits the blonde boy stood behind the counter.

"Where are your co workers." He shrugs. "It's f-fr-friday so they've g-gone to pick up the ne-new ingredients and d-deliver food." I raise an eyebrow.

"So you work alone on fridays?" He nods and smiles. "Yeah but it's fi-fine, nice re-really. It's always e-empty on fri-fridays." I smirk. "Guess i'll have to come every friday and keep you on your toes." He smiles and laughs.

Seeing him smile makes me feel some type of way, it's like his smile is actually contagious.

"H-how was your da-day." I groan.

"Today kinda sucked." He frowns. "Why?" I shrug. "Just, I don't know, it was boring. But especially in english, we had to write some dumb thing about where we see ourselves in the future. It just feels like everyone has their whole future planned out."

"And y-you?" I turn to him. "Me?" He nods. "What about y-your future?" I hum and let my head fall back.

"I just wanna leave Oscar, I wanna go explore the world. I wanna live somewhere out of this shitty town that feels like we're constantly trapped in some dark bubble, I want to find somewhere with other people who feel like they also have nowhere they belong." He smiles.

"I l-like that. I wa-want to leave too, I d-don't want to li-l-live in a town f-full of old people, I wa-want a col-colourful life." I look at him and smile.

"Sounds like we got similar plans huh." He giggles and nods. "I s-suppose so."

I sigh "god i'm just sick of this town and everyone in it." He tilts his head and smiles. "Gee t-thanks." I roll my eyes and smirk, for such a shy person he's got quite the sense of humour.

"You know what I mean, aside from you and Tyler, everyone else can fuck off. I'd curse the damn town if I could." I narrow my eyes at him as he giggles.

"S-saying things like th-that doesn't exactly help y-your case." I glare at him causing him to laugh even more. "S-sorry! Sorry!" I smile at the happy expression on his face.

What? Seeing him happy makes me happy ok?

"S-so, do you ha-have a job in m-mind?" I shake my head. "Do you?" He shrugs. "I ha-had a few i-ideas in mind b-but no longer really l-like them. I d-don't really kn-know anything ab-a-about my future." I nod.

"Same really, I don't really know what I want, I don't specifically know where I want to be, what I want to do or who I want in it." I look over at him, his gentle and warm smile brightening the room.

"Y-you have time to f-figure it out, i'm su-sure you will!" I can't help but smile back at him, his positive energy momentarily rubbing off on me.

Well, I guess I have an idea about some of my future.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any questions and i will answer!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been too boring!

Check out my other books: a kiss under the stars, the eyes of the devil, Alive amongst the dead, library love and forever!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1221

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3