Chapter Fifty Two

(Hi! Sorry for the slow updates im just going through some personal stuff atm and haven't had a moment where i can sit and write! Anyways i hope you are all safe and ok from the coronavirus and please follow your countries rules!)

Oscar struggle to concrntrate zone out. Luke knows this is part of what happens. Holds his hand under table and squeezes it. Also writes his notes for him. Oscar shocked. Almost cries.

5 weeks later

Lukes pov

Its been two weeks since oscar first came back to school and hes honestly recovering quickly.

"Ugh im sick of him!" I turn to see peter walking ahead with his group, clearly angry. Whats got him so upset?

"Why'd daniels have to come to this school. This time last year i was team Captain and nobody stuck up for harris. I cant even shove him no more without everyone freaking out."

I walk behind him and grab his collar before shoving him into the wall. "You better watch your mouth peter. I dont care what you have to say about me, but dont talk about oscar. Dont talk about him or to him. Dont look at him. Dont touch him. Dont even think about him, or I'll break your neck." He nods before i throw him to the ground and storm off.

God i hate him.

                                      ~~~

Tylers pov

I walk over towards the garden patch of the yard and smile at my group.

"Hey guys whats up." The usual mumbles of welcome fill the air before i sit down.

I look over at oscar to see him and luke sat a small distance away, a gap that i could probably sit in, but they are holding hands.

"Whats- Whats going on with them?" Abby laughs and turns to me.

"Luke got mad at peter and threatened to break his neck after Oscar told him not to do anything like that anymore."

I frown. "So why are they holding hands if oscar is mad at him?" She giggles and lays down.

"Because oscar gets sad when hes mad at luke." I nod and sigh.

Wow, what kind of wattpad romance shit is this. I can't comprehend that this happens in real life. God ive never felt so single! They really are made for each other. I groan.

"There is what? 7+ billion people out there, and any one of them could be my soulmate. How do i find my soulmate in all of them people? And what if its someone i dont like?" Abby sighs and turns to me.

"I have the same fear, what if my soulmate doesn't like me? What if my soulmate is dating someone else? What if i just dont have a soulmate, that can happen. I've seen it, well, not personally but my mom went to college with a girl whose grandma never had a soulmate."  My eyes widen.

"Im gonna be alone forever." She nods and sighs.

"Me too."

                                       ~~~

Oscars pov

"Angelllll im sorrryyy." I nod and continue to wipe the counter. Im glad to be back at work. Its a good distraction.

"Its o-ok just ple-please stop thre-threatening him. I d-dont want yo-you to ge-get in trouble." He nods and kisses my cheek before sitting on a stool. "Ok fine but if he touches you i can't exactly promise not to punch him."

I smile as i turn the sign, officially making the store closed.

"So angel, can i ask you something?" I grab the mop and begin to clean before nodding.

"You said you didnt tell me about your situation because you was scared that I wouldn't accept you, what did you mean?" I sigh and sit opposite him.

"Ac-Accept me as t-the abused k-kid. The w-weird kid." He shakes his head and holds my hand.

"Why would i think that?" I smile softly.

"I d-dont know? T-the first p-person i told in m-middle school was m-my old n-neighbour. She wa-was a friend of m-mine. Whe-when i t-told her, she f-found it w-weird. Thats wh-why i never w-wanted to tell p-people. Especially y- you. Pl-plus there m-must be som-something wrong w-w-with me t-to make my o-own fa-father h-hu-hurt me." I look up to meet his soft eyes.

"Oh oscar, even if you told me you was actually an alien id still accept you. You can tell me anything angel, I promise, and I promise its not your fault he was like this." I nod and smile before standing up and continuing mopping.

"Hey oscar." I hum in response.

"Im gay." I turn to him and raise one of my eyebrows. "R-really? I thought y-you was straight."

He chuckles and shakes his head. "W-what made y-you say that?" He smiles and plays with the napkins on the table.

"I dont know? We just never came out to each other."

I turn to him and nod.

"Im bi"

His eyebrows shoot up and shock fills his face.

"YOURE BI? LIKE YOUD NOT RULE OFF SMASHING A GIRL?" I blush and shake my head.

"oscar, my love, my angel. I say this with complete kindness. You were not made to be a top." I giggle and nod.

"I k-know that. Id o-only re-really want to date b-boys however i-I still would l-like girls, p-plus im demisexual r-remember." He smiles and sits back down.

"Well, who would have known. Oscar harris would smash a girl if he fell for her first." I frown and flick some of the mop water at him making him laugh even harder.

"I h-hate you"

He jumps up and kisses me before walking away.

"I love you too."

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been dragged out too much! I just didnt want him to wake up literally within the next two chapters!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1028

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3