Chapter Twenty Two

Oscars pov

I walk into the maths classroom early and sit down. I rest my head on the desk trying to get my headache to settle. Its been around a week since Luke broke up with me and I won't lie,

The week has been horrible. Luke thing aside it feels as though my fathers for some reason got more of a reason to be angry at me then usual.

I hear the door open and I look up only to be met by Luke staring at me. I smile at him but he ignores me, as if I'm not even here.

He walks over to Mr Falcon and talks to him. Sooner or later Mr Falcon hands him a slip and some work and Luke is gone.

I sigh and rest my head back onto my hand.

He hates me.

I've tried talking to him, I've tried getting others to talk to him but he won't believe anyone. "So who was it actually?" I look up to see Mr Falcon staring at me.

"Huh?" He pulls out a chair. Nobody else seems to have arrived yet. "Who told everyone about Lukes situation, because I can place money on it not being you Oscar." I smile softly and shrug. "Have you told him its not you?" I nod and sigh.

"He w-won't even talk t-to me."

He sits back and frowns. "Its just, this was his biggest fear coming to this school so I guess he's just even more hurt by the thought of it being done by the one person he trusted aside from his own family. Don't worry kid, he'll come around." I smile, but in reality that phrase makes my whole world fall apart.

Because thats what lizzie first said about my father.

~~~

Peters pov

I walk over to Luke and smile. "Hey Luke wheres your bitch?" He turns and frowns. "Who?" I look around slightly confused and step back. "Your boyfriend? Oscar? Where the fuck is he?" He continues to walk.

"Hes not my boyfriend anymore Peter." I frown before I jog after him. "Why? It's not like you guys could have had an argument or anything, he literally cannot physically handle any sort of conflic." He doesn't say anything. No mouthy response to stick up for him, no shove against the wall. Nothing.

"He's just untrustworthy alright now drop it." I laugh softly and jog along side of him to catch up.

"Wait a minute. Harris is untrustworthy? The faggot can't get a full fucking sentence out to his best friends, forget gossiping, now thats funny!" He turns to me. "You think Oscar wouldnt spread rumours and shit?" He looks me dead in the eyes and within seconds I look away.

No way in hell am I risking that.

"I mean, well no, not really. He has no confidence to talk to his friends so where is this burst of confidence to ruin his fuck fest and to talk to others huh?" He pauses for a moment, as if hes trying to think.

"Yeah whatever." And with that he continues to walk away.

"Hey Peter, you was kinda nice back there." I turn to see Corey. "What?" He smirks. "You just stuck up for Oscar." I freeze.

"I'm sorry what?"

"You're getting soft." I frown.

Fuck fuck fuck. I need to find him and kill him or something, a soft person wouldn't do that right?

~~~

Oscars pov

I feel my whole body slam into the locker.