Chapter Seventeen

(Before I start, I'd like to say thankyou for reading, and if anyone has gone through things that I have written about, I hope I haven't offended you in any way. Some feedback on improvements or how I did with these subjects would be great!!!)

Oscars pov

I shut my eyes as I feel a fist slam against my cheek. My small body collides with the lockers and I struggle to hold myself up. This wasn't exactly how I hoped my morning would turn out.

I bite my tongue as he pulls me forward then slams me back against the locker.

I try to breath but I'm instead just get shoved to the ground. "Listen here faggot, don't ever look in my direction again, got that?" I nod as my breathing gets worse.

My breathing gets worse as I start to panic and freak out over how I can't breathe while I see Peter smirk and walk away.

I hate that boy.

I don't move from the awkward position on the floor as I attempt to bring my breathing back to normal. "Oscar?" I look over too see Tyler running towards me.

"I'm guessing this was Peter?" I nod as he crouches down next to me. "God I'm gonna fucking kill him I swear to god. You ok lil dude? Damnit Tyler OBVIOUSLY HES NOT OK." I smile as Tyler freaks out.

"Im... fine. I just c-can't breathe." He nods and helps me stand up. He continues to spend around five minutes trying to help me breathe as we walk around the corridor.

"You sure I don't need to get anyone?" I hum and lean against the wall.

"I'm ok Tyler I p-promise. Im just in p-pain" I smile softly at him. "T-thankyou for he-helping me." He nods and jumps up to sit on the window ledge.

We talk for a little while longer before we see someone start to walk towards us. I look over to see a sniffling Luke standing in the doorway.

"Why are y-you in school? Yo-You're sick!" He shrugs and walks over to me. "I'm fine and I was bored and missed you." I giggle and kiss his cheek.

"You're sweet b-but go home, you're g-gonna make one o-of us sick." He shrugs. "We can be sick together yay!"

I gently push away the idiotic boy and smile.

"You're s-stupid, go m-make your cousin s-sick." Tyler frowns.

"Dude! I rescued you!" I shake my head at him but sigh as I realise its too late.

"Rescue? From what? Did peter hurt you again." I look at Tyler for help but he just mumbles an apology. "N-not really-"

"So he did." He frowns. "I knew it." I laugh softly and tilt my head.

"How?" He shrugs and looks at me. "I had a feeling. I dont know, kinda just felt like something was happening, which I was damn right about." He stands up and storms out.

"Well this can't be good." I nod and we both quickly follow behind.

Having a boyfriend who is highly over protective of you is great... most of the time.

I turn a corner to see Peter pinned against a wall and Lukes hands grabbing his shoulders.

I stay hidden, allowing Tyler to go help, because lets me honest there is nothing I can physically do. "Luke, I don't get it, why are you even defending him. This whole relationship shit is stupid, if you love him, thats even more stupid. You guys have nothing in common and are literally polar opposites. You're always angry and he's annoyingly calm, you've got potential and strength and he clearly doesn't. He's dragging you down dude."