Chapter Forty Five

Lukes pov

The last few days have been hell. Well, the last few months have been hell. This is worse. Im constantly paranoid that something will happen to him.

Im none stop checking my phoenix scar just to make sure it isn't glowing.

I sigh as i walk into my spanish classroom, not wanting to be in here what so ever. I take a seat and groan as i stare at the work sheet.

I've took spanish for the whole of high school and cannot speak a single word of it, ok well sure i can say the odd random word, but in no way shape or form can i make a sentence.

But i dont really care so its not a loss on my behalf.

"Daniels, why the fuck you sprint off like that the other day?" I turn around to the table behind me and frown at peter.

"What?" He laughs. "Bro, you almost cost us the game, good job we won, coach would have killed you."

I nod and turn back, not really caring.

"Why'd you run?" I sigh and turn back to him.

"Because peter, oscar was in danger." He scoffs and leans back.

"You really almost let the team down so you could visit your boy toy? You can see him any other time."

I glare at him. "Peter, do you know what its like to be seconds away from losing your soulmate? Do you know what its like to have a soulmate? No. Oscars heart rate flat lined. He almost died peter. So shut the fuck up." I turn back and continue listening to the boring lesson.

Im gonna kill him one day I swear.

~~~

Lukes pov

I smile at the lady sat at the front desk and continue to make my way towards oscars room.

I hate this hospital.

It holds so much pain and misery. For the past 4 months its been hell.

I gently push open his room door and smile.

Hes beautiful. The cuts and bruises on his face are fading, since he hasnt really had any real food his body hasnt had the energy to heal as quickly.

"Hey angel. I miss you." I sit down and take his hand in mine.

"Its been rough, i suppose I thought you would be awake by now. Hah, i wonder if you can even hear me."

I smile as i begin to cry.

"I hope you can hear me, i love you so much oscar. Its gonna be me and you forever. We're gonna go travelling and buy a house and adopt children. We will live a long happy life and I will protect you from everything." I continue to cry.

"Who hurt you angel. Please wake up soon. People are giving up, many think you're never gonna wake up. But not me. I know you will."

I kiss his small hand and cry harder and harder. "Please angel, please wake up. Show me you're ok. Open your eyes, mumble, move, squeeze my hand, anything. Please angel."

I sit there, eyes closed, not moving at all, hoping the small boy would show a sign of life.

But nothing.

I let out a sigh and wipe my face.

"Its ok angel, i know its tough, but i know you're there. I love you oscar."

I hear a knock on the window telling me visiting time is almost over.

I gently take his hand and squeeze it. "I'll always come back but i have to go angel. I love you, I'll always love you oscar, I'll wait for you to wake up. I promise." I smile sadly and go to place his hand back under the sheet.

But before i do, i feel a small movement.

The slightest squeeze.

I frown, not knowing if that was my mind playing tricks or not.

"Oscar? Did you just squeeze my hand."

I sit down and stare at him.

"Time to leave luke." I shake my head at the nurce who just walked in.

"No, no... I swear he just squeezed my hand." She frowns and comes and sits next to me.

"Oscar, sweetie, if you can hear us, can you squeeze lukes hand or show a sign you can hear us?"

Nothing happens for a moment, but the second she is about to give up his hand starts to making small movement, but movement at the least.

"Ok, this is a good sign. Hes not brain dead and it shows he can most likely hear us. I'll find another doctor to examine him."

I continue to squeeze his hand, and he continues to give small squeezes back.

"Oscar, baby please try and wake up."

He continues to squeeze my hand, and soon begins to tighten his eyes, as if he's trying to his hardest to wake up.

"Oscar, come on baby i know you can do it."

I feel a hand on my shoulder and a doctor look at me.

"Luke im gonna need you to stand outside." I consider arguing but go, not wanting to cause damage to oscar.

I walk out of his room and sit on the floor opposite his room and rest my head against the wall, trying to steady my breath.

I smile softly and begin to cry, knowing my sleeping angel might just wake up.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Also thankyou for the nice comments/dms it really makes me happy.

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been dragged out too much! I just didnt want him to wake up literally within the next two chapters!

If i forget to update just spam my comments or dms and I will eventually do it!!!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1003

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3