Chapter Twenty Eight

Lukes pov

"So, you're doing the same thing as last time?" I nod to tyler. "Yep, we win, i take him on a date." He chuckles.

"And if you lose?" I turn to him. "We aren't losing today." He groans.

"You're gonna be up my ass if we lose huh." I glare at him and nod.

"If we lose tyler im telling your mom i caught you making out with your dog." His eyes widen. "Luke... you know she believes all the shit you tell her."

I smirk.

"Guess we better win then huh." He raises his hands in defeat. I turn to my locker and sigh as i see my jersey.

"Just ask him." I look over to tom. "Ask who what?"

He rolls his eyes and snatches my jersey. "Ask oscar to wear your jersey." I look at my hands.

"I cant, we aren't together, what if he feels uncomfortable with it." I hear a laugh come from behind me.

"Fuck daniels, I've never seen you ask for something or be nervous. You just get your way. People are scared of you, most of the school wont even look into year eyes. What happened to mr tough?" I roll my eyes at danny.

"He fell in love with the softest kid in our school danny, cant expect him to be mr tough around harris can you?" I glare at tom.

"What? That wasn't mean! I love harris, hes cute."

My eyes narrow at tom, still not thrilled with what he's saying.

"Alright mr territorial calm down, anyways, im gonna go give him the jacket, want him to or not luke, it brings the team luck. We've lost half the games since he stopped wearing it. Do you really wanna lose today? No, didnt think so." I groan and nod.

Great.

I guess this is happening huh.

~~~

Oscars pov

"HEY HARRIS" i turn around to see one of the jocks run out of the changing rooms towards me, whats his name, danny?

"Wear this." He hands me lukes jersey. "He- i... d-does he w-want me too?" He nods.

"Yep, hes just too much of a girl to ask you, and since you guys broke up and you stopped wearing it, we've been losing, i aint taking chances, and neither is he. so wear it." I nod slowly before he runs away.

I bring the team luck?

I turn towards the bleachers and find my seat next to abby and james. "Hmm im feeling a sense of deja vu, as if we've done this before." I nudge abby making her laugh more.

"So what happens if they dont win?" I look at james and laugh. "I- i guess m-me and him d-ont go ou-out tonight?" He smirks. "As if he could resist you." I blush and look away.

"So, wearing his jersey huh?" I nod.

"D-danny ma-made me, something ab-about luck?" They nod and smile.

I hear the crowd cheer and see the teams go on. I smile as i see luke wave at us, and i give him a small wave back.

We all laugh as we see tyler give us a huge wave while jumping around.

I love my friends.

~~~

Oscars pov

Its almost full time and its a tie so far. "Why are the scores always so close when oscars love life is on the line." I giggle at abby's anger.

Do i want them to win?