Chapter Fifty Nine

1 year later

Oscars pov

I put my headphones in and leave the classroom.

Iv just finished my last class of the day. College is going great for us all. James started dating becky, abbys roommate and they are a super cute couple and Abby and Tyler got their phoenix scars.

Yes abby and tyler!

Crazy right?

They were supposedly just hooking up at the beginning of the year, but it was clear they both gained feelings pretty fast. They got their phoenix scar around march. They went away to go watch a band and came back with their scars. They actually convinced us they were just tattoos for like a month or so until drunk tyler admitted it.

They are honestly adorable.

All going to the same college is amazing.

James and tyler have a dorm two floors above and abby and becky have one three floors down.

Im taking a course to try and become a teacher, i want to help kids get the grades they want along with the support they need.

Luke is in police training. He wants to help everyone and make a change to the world and the corrupt police system.

Abby isnt sure right now. Shes taking different courses such as an english class and a debate class.

James is trying to become an architect however he isn't sure if thats what he truly wants to do.

And tyler is trying to become a doctor, yes Tyler. The goofy boy who stillmixes his left and rights is trying to become a doctor. I believe in him though. Hes good at thinking logically, just not with the common sense.

Lizzie is doing good! Shes still working at the school. I haven't seen my mother in a year, and lizzie never really told me what happened,

and im glad.

I smile as i reach my dorm. "Im home." I look over to see the sleeping luke lay on the couch. I smile softly before picking up my mail.

I throw the majority of them aside before frowning at one.

I open it before realising what it is.

I must have read it more than 7 times before writing a "be back soon" note on a piece of paper for luke and rushing out to do something I thought i never would.

                                     ~~~

Lukes pov

I sigh as i close the fridge. There is no food.

Ok... there is. But its all boring food.

I hear the door to our dorm open and smile. "Angel, is that you?" I hear a hum and reach my head out the kitchen door.

I frown as i see oscar sat on the couch with tears in his eyes. "Oscar?" He looks at me and smiles. I go and sit next to him, pulling him into a hug.

"Angel whats wrong?" He laughs lightly and shakes his head. "Im not s-sad luke, quite the op-opposite." I raise an eyebrow. "So? You're crying of happiness ?" He giggles and nods. "I suppose."

"Well thats good, i think?" He nods.

"So whats made you cry?"

He sighs. "I went v-visiting my d-dad." My eyes widen and i turn so im fully facing him. "Angel why didnt you tell me? I could have gone with you? Are you ok? What did he say?" He smiles softly.

"Everything i ever w-wanted to hear."  I smile and rest my head on his.

"What was he like?" He sighs. "Different. G-Good different. H-He knows hes done wr-wrong but he do-doesn't exactly r-rem-remember, and i d-dont blame him f-for how mentally un-unconscious he was. I t-told him about you. He s-said hed like to meet y-you one day and th-thankyou a-and your family. He ac-accepts me luke, he s-said he has no r-right jud-juding me wh-when he himself had a bo-boyfriend once. Apparently th-thats what st-started this w-whole thing for him. He da-dated a man fo-for a few y-years but he g-got his pho-phoenix sc-scar with my mom. He s-said he was g-going to leave he-her but she got pregnant an-and so-soon after m-my birth, the m-man he lov-loved died, he s-said he doesn't r-remember much, es-especially after my m-mom left. H-He reminds me a l-lot of your dad. H-Hes like a whole n-new person. Hes been s-sober all this time and t-taking classes to become an en-engineer. Hes r-really trying luke. He a-also looks com-completely different."

I smile. "Im so happy for you oscar. Do you forgive him?" He smiles and shrugs.

"I'm n-not sure, I do-don't exactly h-have to but I th-think i will... he ha-had so much b-b-built up a-anger f-for me because he cou-cou-couldn't forgive the p-people around h-him. Ive always b-been forgiving so i-I guess I w-will, but i'm n-not sure I will s-see him ag-again for a while a-and he knows th-that. But it's nice, feels as t-though I finally ha-have closure." I smile at him. "I'm really proud of you for knowing what you deserve and not forcing yourself to forgive him off the bat." He smiles softly and stands up.

"Whats f-for dinner?" I shrug and groan.

"Noodles? Toast? You?" I chuckle as he throws a pillow at me.

"Im joking! You know you're desert." He shakes his head while searching through the fridge.

"We can h-have the lasagna you're m-mom made u-us." I nod and smile as I wrap my arms around the small boy I oh so love and adore.

Im so glad hes happy.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Also please stay safe during the pandemic and the protests! I stand with you all. #Blacklivesmatter

If you guys ever want to talk, just comment or dm, and i will definitely reply! I love talking to you guys! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1093

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3