Chapter Twenty Nine

(Yall this chapter is cringey but I just needed a filler chapter so ignore it😩🤚)

  Oscars pov

"That w-was fu-fun!" We arrive back to our coach after our photography trip. We had to walk around the city and take photos, all different but with a theme. I chose the sky, so all my pictures included the sky.

"Alright everyone get back on the coach." I get on and as soon as i sit down i see tyler run and sit next to me. I then see a tired looking luke approach.

"Move."

"Nope." The cousins continue to argue until mrs ford forces luke to sit at the seat next to us across the isle.

"The drive will be around 2 hours, 3 if the traffic is bad so get comfortable." This earns a loud groan from luke.

It's been two weeks since me and Luke got our phoenix scars and got back together and i've never been happier.

"Wanna watch a film?" I nod to tyler and sit back, expecting it to be a marvel film, but the second I hear the music I turn to him and giggle.

"W-wait is th-this frozen 2?" He nods swiftly and smiles.

"What? I want to watch it and luke wont do it with me and oscar i know you've watched number one." I smile widely.

"I w-wanted to see-see it so ba-badly but i m-missed it!" He cheers.

I love the frozen films so much!!

A/n frozen 2 was actually good lmao

"What are you two doing?" We look over at Luke who is leaning against the window and lying across the two seats.

"Watching frozen 2." He glares at tyler then to me. "You guys are really gonna watch a princess movie the whole ride back?" We look at each other then nod.

"Can you guys at least tilt the screen so I can see?" Tyler smirks.

"Sorry mr 'too masculine to watch it in the cinema' but you lost your chance to see the movie, now you can sit in silence while your best friend and boyfriend bond over it.

He rolls his eyes and closes his eyes, even though he definitely knows he wont be able to sleep.

                                     ~~~

Lukes pov

I feel a small thing flick against my cheek. I turn angrily to see a pink small rubber band on the seat besides me. I frown at the gilty looking tyler and flick it back.

He smirks and we flick it back and forth before I accidentally miss and hit the window right next to oscars face. "Oh shit sorry angel." He smiles and says its ok before looking back out the window.

I look down and smile at my phoenix scar.

Hes the best thing that ever happened to me... im never losing him again.

Once again im took out of thought when another flick hits my cheek. I furiously look at tyler, who just raises his hands, and besides him oscar giggles.

"So-sorry luke" i smile softly at the cute boy.

"Its a good job i love you harris or id have to kill you." He giggles and looks away.

Damn, what a cutie.

"So luke, whatcha doin after school." I turn to tyler and groan.

"Avoiding you." He smirks.

"Someone jealous because i stole their boyfriend?" I roll my eyes.

"Atleast i can get a boyfriend tyler." He frowns and looks away.