Chapter Twenty Four

Oscar thinks his dad is right

Lukes pov

I squeeze her hips and pull away from our kiss. "Wanna come over tonight?" I smile. "Sorry sarah, i cant, I've got football practice." She sighs.

"Can i wear your jersey at your next game?" I think for a moment. I always let oscar wear my jersey at games, something the team thought brought us luck.

"I uhh, sorry babe, coach said i gotta wear it." She pouts and nods.

"I gotta go meet courtney, cya later." I awkwardly chuckle.

"Yea Cya later." i smile and wave. What am i doing. Whats the aim of me dating sarah? Do i like her in that way? No. I know I'm bisexual but im definitely leaning more towards boys. So whats the point? I want to date oscar again, i love him. I just cant trust him after what he did.

But i cant get over him.

I see a girl walk past and look at my shoulder, obviously avoiding my eyes. She slows down to stare at me before i glare causing her to run away.

Having people be scared of you has its perks at this scho- OW.

I feel a painful slap connect to my face. I look furiously around to see a just as annoyed abby glaring at me.

"What the fuck is up with you?" She laughs and looks around. "I could ask you the same thing luke. Unlike the rest of this school, im not scared of you. Had to show you that, so a simple slap worked."

I groaned. "Well now you can fuck off huh?" I start to walk away before i feel her hand grab my wrist.

"Oh no mr, me and you gotta talk." I look at her and think before slowly nodding in agreement. I have nothing better to do.

She drags me to the disabled toilets and locks us in.

She looks in the mirror and smiles before she starts doing her makeup.

"Why am i here?" She rolls her eyes. "Shut up." I raise my hand in defence and sit on the small ledge.

She applies her lip gloss before spinning around. "You're so dumb. You literally went all googlie eyes for Oscar, and then believe people who bullshit for a living over your friends, HIS BULLY even said oscar couldn't have done it, so what the fuck is up with that luke? Are you completely out of your mind?"

I shrug. "Stop with the mysterious bad boy act luke, you dont scare me. Why cant you realise it wasnt oscar." I groan. "It was abby, I've heard a voice recording." She turns back to the mirror and puts on some sort of powder on.

I don't understand makeup.

"Are you that fucking dumb to realise how easy it is to edit someones voice to sound like another? Also he wasn't at the bakery, he was with me." I look at her confused. "Ok so say if he was, why did none of you tell me huh? Why did he lie and say he was there." She frowns.

"Because he was there for a small portion of the night which i was there the whole time and Oscar asked us not to tell you and Tyler never knew he was there until we told him, but we never told him why."

I look at her confused. "Why what? Stop hovering around the subject."

"Why he was at my house Luke. Oscar didn't want you to know for a reason. I cant tell you, not my place. Please just know he was at my house, that was the worst night of my fucking life luke. I cant tell you what happened but fuck you need to fix this whole thing quick. Take my word luke, it wasnt him. Hes had the worst few weeks, things you've said about him has topped it off."