Chapter Thirty

Tw/abuse

Oliver harris pov

"GET DOWN HERE" the small boy comes flying down the stairs and ends up tripping causing me to explode into laughter.

"Get up" he stands up, but refuses to look at me.

I grab his collar and hold him up so our faces are level. "Social services are coming around for their yearly check. God i cant believe i put you in foster care, had you gone out of my fucking way, and then got you back. Worst mistake ever and damn it boy, look at me when i talk to you." I throw him to the ground and chug back the last of my wisky.

It sends a cold shiver down my spine and makes my fingers tingle causing me to smile with the rush of emotion.

He looks up at me in fear and i shove the bottle to his chest. "Clean the place up, act happy, talk about some happy family shit you can make up, and go cover your fucking eye. I dont want them to ask why your skin is purple, oh and wear something that covers your crawny body. You apparently heal like a brused fucking banana." He doesn't move, as if trapped in time.

"God i only keep you for the money." I glare at him and he just stares at me in horror.

Oh the joy this brings. I wobble back over, and kick his ankle.

"If you mess this up... well, i guess your little st-st-stutter is gonna get worse, hows that sound, no talking for another 6 months? Remember how you almost slipped up this time last year? DO YOU REMEMBER HOW I ALMOST KILLED YOU" he quickly scrambles back to protect himself.

I just laugh.

"God oscar, why cant you just be a man, not only did you ruin my life, but you aren't even trying to fix it, BE A MAN, BOY. Fight back for once. I've seen girls with more muscles."

He stands up.

"W-when are th-they get-getting here?" I smirk.

"T-t-two o'clock, so hurry up." I laugh and fall back onto the couch.

Fucking idiot, if only he was like me, then id praise him.

I feel my head go fuzzy and eventually i lose all consciousness.

                                    ~~~

Oscars pov

I hate when the social services visit.

It makes me feel so helpless.

Like my escape from hell is right in front of me, only its guarded by satan himself.

I also want to know if they have any contact with my mom.

When she left she... she just up and abandoned me. I was around 7, and thats when it all went downhill.

I just want to know, why? Why did she leave?

I hear the doorbell ring and my heart stops.

They're here.

I quickly run downstairs to see a nice woman with a clipboard stood talking to my father.

He's probably trying to seduce her.

"Well becky, come take a seat." She smiles and then sees me.

"Oh hi, you must be oscar, im becky harmen from social services." I smile and shake her hand.

"So oscar how old are you." I smile softly. "17" she looks taken back, probably shocked because i look around 7.

"Ok so i have a few questions, but before we start mr harris can i speak with oscar alone?" He nods and stares me dead in the eyes before walking away.

"So oscar, how did you get your black eye?" I see my father turn to me, as if trying to hypnotise me.

"I-umm g-get bullied at sc-school." She nods, its not a lie, but its not the full truth.

She asks me more questions, the whole time my father basically burning the answers into my skin.

"Mr harris can i look around" he nods and we slowly walk behind her.

"Congratulations you little shit, you actually didnt mess up." I nod and continue walking.

"Mr harris, i have to ask, why does oscars room look so empty? There are barely any clothing or personal items or furniture and it all looks outdated." He laughs nervously and looks at me for an answer.

"Well he spends a lot of his time at his cousins house and his friends houses, he barely sleeps here, going to parties often, just normal teen things. I've been asking him to come shopping so i can get him all new but he refuses, says he likes what he has. Something about a vintage trend." I nod and smile softly at the lady.

She nods understandingly and writes down on her paper.

She stays for another hour or so, asking questions about my stutter and how im coping with school and what i want to do for the future.

As though she's completely oblivious to the hell shes walked into.

It must be nice, to see my life as such an innocent thing, something safe and warm that a child deserves. She grins before standing up to leave. "Well mr Harris, it seems Oscar is doing just fine here, we'll send you you're final results in a few weeks, thankyou for having me. Goodbye Oscar." I wave slightly as she walks out of the door.

I feel my heart ache, wanting to reach out and scream as the door closes, but i just stand there emotionless.

As soon as shes gone he turns to me. "Fuck off, go bother someone somewhere else." I stare at him in confusion.

"W-what?" He frowns.

"This is your reward for not fucking up, go fuck off, be home by 9 and bring back liquor." I nod and run out the door.

Where am i going? I dont know, but for now, im just going to enjoy my freedom.

Because getting freedom from that house, is like a miracle in disguise.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1050

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3