Chapter Fifty Three

(Play song)

One month later

Oscars pov

"So are you excited?" I turn to luke and smile.

"Kinda, b-but im gonna mi-miss this pl-place." He nods and continues to write.

Graduation is next week and im extremely nervous to say the least.

I turn to my side and frown at luke. He still has my pencil!

"Can i h-have it ba-back now?" He smiles and shakes his head. "Sorry angel, im not done with it."

I groan and lean back into my chair.

"At th-this rate im never g-getting it back." He chuckles.

"Lets make this a challenge." I look at him with a look of interest.

"whoever doesnt have the pencil after 8pm tonight has to google red dead redemption 2 spoilers, and not tell the others." I groan and nod. "Deal."

The whole group recently has been playing the game, and we are extremely attached to the game and characters, so a spoiler would be a huge deal to one of us.

(ITS THE SADDEST YET BEST GAME EVER I CANT STOP PLAYING IT OMFFFFFF IV BEEN CRYING FOR MONTHHHSSS)

Suddenly the loud noise of the bell fills the air.
I grab my books and begin to walk out of the lesson.

"Here angel, you start with the pencil." I smile and take it from him. "Hey guys, what are you doing?"  I turn to abby and smile.

"N-nothing." I see tyler frown. "Why did luke just run away?" I feel in my pockets and groan.

HOW DOES HE DO THAT?

I sigh as i really dont want to lose, but lets be honest, I probably will.

I shove my books into my bag and glance around, trying to spot which direction he went. I eventually see him running away and begin to chase him.

"Slow down! No running." I ignore the teachers and continue to sprint.

"LUKE TH-THAT WASNT F-FAIR!" I hear his loud laugh boom the hallways, making students stare at us both.

We run straight across the yard, only just managing to not knock people over.

He eventually slows down and just holds the pencil over his head.

"I dont even need to run." I grab his arm and jump over and over, not even getting close to the small object.

"This i-isnt fair." He chuckles before walking away.

"Awww its ok angel, you have the rest of the day." I pout.

I have to get that pencil back somehow.

                                  ~~~

         Lukes pov

I sigh and smile as the small boy continues to put away certain items in the small store.

"Hey what time is it?" He looks at the clock and then back to me.

"7:30, w-why?" I smirk and pull out the pencil from my pocket.

"Those spoilers are coming your way." His eyes widen and he frowns.

"I w-was in a co-coma for mon-months! B-be nice to m-me." I laugh loudly and tip my head back. "Shut up shorty, you agreed to this."

He pouts as he walks over to the door and pushes me out the door as he begins to lock up.