Chapter Six

Lukes pov

I sigh as I leave my last lesson. Thank god thats over.

I look down the hallway to see the football team list is up. I don't really care if I get a place or not, its not like I want to do it in the future, Im really just doing it because tyler doesn't want to do it alone.

My eyes flicker over each name until I see my own. Great. I feel a hand grab my shoulder and I turn to see Tyler. "Hey man, you got a place?"
I nod and sigh. "This shit better be entertaining like you said." He hums. "Missing lessons, cheerleaders and parties, sounds good to me." I groan.

"Great, girls and alcohol." He smirks. "Ok mr sober bisexual calm down." I shove him slightly causing him to laugh.

He starts talking about the team and what he thinks, but I think he notices at some point my brain is in other places. "Dude he's over there" he points to the corner where I see Oscar standing. "Be friends with him all you want but if you're thinking about hurting him i'll break your neck, Oscars the most chill person here." I roll my eyes.

"I'm not planning on doing anything to him." He frowns. "You clearly got an issue with him, the way you glared at us when we was talking the other day when we got ice cream, you was sending us death glares." I blink.

"I was?" He groans. "Dude definitely thought you was about to stab him, I kinda did too." I frown "I was just curious on why he's so talkative with you." He shrugs. "We're friends, he's cool, i'm cool." I look over at Oscar and nod.

"Well whatever, as long as you're nice to him I don't care. And be patient, I know you already know your shit but let him realise it himself. And don't mention the stutter it's rude as shit."
I laugh.

Why does everyone want to protect him so much? I mean I get it he has a stutter and something about him is... off but everyones acting as though he's like a china doll.

"Why am I suddenly getting lessons on how to act around a random boy? I'll be nice, i'm just... curious about him. I'll see you later."

He rolls his eyes as I begin to walk over to the small boy. "You ready?" He jumps slightly at my voice before nodding.

I wave to tyler as we begin to make our way to my car. We quickly climb in and I start to pull out of the school parking lot.

Really, do I look like i'm about to tease him? Does everyone here think I just wanna bully people? I'm just curious about him, he seems sweet but... I don't know? I'm oddly drawn to him.

"Wanna play the questions game?" He looks sends me an unsure look.

"Ok to make it easier, I'll ask the questions and we can both answer, if you have any questions for me you can ask." The stiffness in his shoulders subside and he nods.

"Ok whats your favourite colour? Mines blue." He smiles widely, probably at the simplicity of the question.

"M-mines yellow." I nod.

"Whats your favourite season? Mines Summer" He thinks for a moment. "Spring" I grin. "Have you ever watched high school musical?" He laughs softly and nods. "Which is the best movie?"

"D-definitely number one." I turn to him and wave a hand around. "No way! It's number two, number one is so bland."

"Y-yeah but the mu-music is so good!" I shake my head. "Nope, the music is ok but the second one is where it hits!" He shakes his head.

"Y-yeah but we ca-can agree the t-third one is pre-p-pretty bad right?" I hum. "Yeah I liked the ending but aside from that it's nowhere near my favourite."