Chapter Forty One

A few weeks later

Lukes pov

I quietly leave the hospital room and slowly walk back to the waiting room.

I hate this hospital.

It smells like old people and is extremely warm yet very cold.

I finally reach the waiting room to see tyler and lizzie waiting.

"Sorry i took so long." They shake their heads, not taking their eyes of the tv.

I look over and smile as i see they're watchin Brooklyn nine nine. A great show.

"Hi, you're here for oscar harris right?" I turn to the nurce and smile.

"Great, we've had a paramedical detective come and take a look at oscars wounds and physical harm. From what hes collected, it wasn't pain dealt by himself, we could be wrong and we wont know unless oscar wakes up-"

I frown and stop her. "Unless? You mean when he wakes up." She shakes her head.

"Mr daniels, I understand your grief however, hes been on a life support for over two months now. He still has time mr daniels, however i think its in his best interest if after a few months pass you think about whats best for him."

I nod slowly and frown. If only she knew it wasnt that easy.

"So, have you managed to get in touch with his parents." Me and tyler look at lizzie, as she is the only one with answers.

"Yes, they are in new york on a very important business trip, they left me in charge of oscar for now, so im his temporary guardian." The nurce nods and smiles.

"Thankyou, if you want to bring anything for oscar like any of your personal belongings to see if he has any reaction to the scent or texture then feel free, thanyou for your time!" We nod and say our goodbyes as we leave.

As soon as we get in the car i groan. "If my son was in a coma, I wouldn't care about my business id come straight home." Lizzie laughs and nods.

"Most humans would luke, most decent humans. He is a-" her eyes widen for a moment before she huffs and looks around.

"Oscars parents are strict. His father is a... um a- a workaholic! And his mother is quiet." I nod and frown.

"I've never met them, I've never even been to oscars house." She frowns softly.

"Probably because he would like to get out of the house often, theres a lot of um, business meetings there."

I nod and look out the window.

Will i ever get to meet his parents? Will i ever get to see his house? Will i ever get to even see him again?

                                      ~~~

Lukes pov (later that day)

I close my locker and grab my phone from my pocket, not wanting to pay attention to anyone.

I smile softly at my wallpaper which is me and oscars hips together, showing our phoenix scars.

I gently lift up my jumper and frown at how pale the scar now is.

I look up to see Peter standing infront of me, staring at my chin. God are people still caught up on that curse thing.

"AHHHH HE LOOKED INTO MY EYES! IM CURSED! HELP" i frown at peter and his crew while shoving past.

"I didnt even look at you peter, you dont have the balls to look into my eyes after believing that dumb shit about me."

He smirks and turns to me. "Why would i even take that chance after the rumoured curse has been proven, devil boy."

I frown and turn to him.

"What do you mean?" He laughs and takes a step forward.

"Well, Harris looked into your eyes, yeah i suppose he got what he deserved, but it didnt come out of the blue. It was the curse taking action. LUKE YOU KILLED O-"

Before he can finish i shove him into the wall, his back slamming so hard he starts to cough.

"Shut the fuck up."

I shove him again before walking away.

"He deserved it."

Without even thinking, I turn and slam my fist into his face.

I shove him right into a locker and continue to punch him, as if all my anger is draining away.

"I DIDNT DO IT, IT ISNT MY FAULT." I contine to shout before a pair of hands drag me away.

"LUKE! CALM DOWN." I ignore tyler and turn back to peter.

"Stay out of my way, EVERYONE. Dont mention him, he didn't deserve the way he was treated. THE NEXT PERSON TO TALK ABOUT HIM OR ME OR MY FRIENDS CAN DEAL WITH ME."

Everyone quickly moves away including peter, who somehow is still alive.

"What made you snap?" I frown and walk past tyler, not wanting to accidentally unleash my anger on him too.

But it wasn't all just anger.

I'm surrounded by fear, by sadness, by anxiety every second i'm awake, and once i'm asleep i'm attacked with nightmares about losing him.

"He was talking shit about oscar. He said- he said he deserved it... and that it was my fault. H-he said i killed him Tyler."

Tyler groans and pulls me into a hug. I breathe heavily, trying to take in all my emotions at once.

Is it my fault? Is... is this dumb curse real? Did I hurt him. Fuck!

Nobody deserves what oscar got,

Especially not oscar himself.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Edit: reading this back i now realise litterally nothing yet a lot happens in this book. Like idk, but thankyou for dealing with this plot. It seemed a good idea while writing it and although i dont hate it i do see its flaws.

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1014

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3