Chapter Fifty

Listen, we're gonna pretend there is like 4 extra months in a year. According to the timeline technically it should be September (1 month missing, 4 month coma, 1 month healing) wheres i want it to be mid May. So were just gonna pretend everything happened over the months i said it did HOWEVER its now May.

3 weeks later- may 18th

Lukes pov

I slowly re-enter the sleeping boys room.

Hes so precious. He's recovered pretty quickly which is great for him.

I sit down on the chair and wince as I accidentally scrape the chair leg on the floor making a loud noise.

I hear a small groan and watch the small boy stretch as his eyes lazily open.

"Sorry for waking you." He smiles softly and pushes himself up.

"Happy b-birthday" i grin.

"Happy leaving day." He smiles widely and fully sits up as he rubs his eyes.

"Really?" I nod causing him to smile.

"I spoke to the nurce, you can leave this afternoon!" He grins and begins to play with his hair.

"I hate this hospital, as nice as it is i never want to return." He smiles and agrees.

"I got y-you a p-present." I chuckle and sit back.

"How in the hell have you got me a present? You haven't left my sight for the past 6 months." He shakes his head.

"Well i m-made you a gi-gift. Im n-not done y-yet th-though. I s-started it b-before it hap-happened." I pause for a moment.

"You really made me something?" He nods and frowns. "W-why?"

I shrug. "Nobody that isnt my family has ever got me a gift, let alone make me one." He giggles. "Its n-not like i w-would ju-just get yo-you nothing."

I frown and smirk. "Oscar you've been missing for one month, in a coma for 4 months and recovery for another, i didnt even think you would remember. I dont even remember telling you." He grins and sits back.

"I wo-would never fo-forget." I smile.

That means a lot.

"C-can i ask y-you something?" I nod and lean forward.

"Af-after i woke u-up, my ph-phoenix sc-scar was r-really fad-faded. A-are you sur-sure you're hap-happy with me? If-if you do-don't lov-love me i un-understand." My eyes widen and i just stare at him.

"Oh my god no. I love you so much oscar. Our scars faded after a week or so of you being missing. I honestly thought you didnt love me and just ran away. I think... i think its because you almost died and- and because maybe i was losing hope." He nods softly.

"Im s-sorry i cau-causes you s-so much p-pain and trauma." I smile and shake my head as i stand up and hug him.

"Angel, it wasnt your fault, please dont blame yourself." He leans into my side and nods.

"I wonder if you've grown." He frowns causing me to laugh as i sit down.

"H-hey! Last t-time i ch-checked i wa-was 5,1 th-thats an impr-improvement." I smirk and nod.

"Ok shorty whatever."

                                      ~~~

Oscars pov

I smile and thank lizzie for dropping me off and knock on the door.

The door takes a moment to open and the lady behind it grins widely.

"Oh oscar honey! Im so glad to see you!" She rushes over and gives me a soft hug, which I instantly return.

"Im g-glad to see y-you too amy!" She pulls me inside and jake goes to hug me but amy pushes him away. "No, you're like a bear you will crush him, let him heal." Jake rolls his eyes at his wife and ruffles my hair.

(Amy lukes mom, jake lukes dad.)

"Its so great to see you again oscar!" I thank jake and smile.

"Ok you can love him later, we're gonna go sit in the garden, oscar hasnt been outside in forever." They both smile softly and nod before splitting off.

As soon as i reach his garden i smile. He has such a beautiful garden.

We walk towards the back where he has a beautiful flowerbed and a comfortable couch.

"Ok c-close your ey-eyes." He nods and does so.

I quickly pull out my gifts already wrapped and two cupcakes and place them on the table in front of us.

"Surp-prise!" He opens his eyes and smiles widely.

"This is for me?" I nod.

"So-sorry its n-not much. Th-the hospital ca-cafeteria doesn't of-offer much." He shakes his head and pulls me into a hug.

"This is the best birthday ever, thankyou so much angel". I smile widely and hand him one of his gifts.

He opens it and grins softly at the framed picture.

Its a picture of me and him that we took in the snow.

"angel i love it." He hugs me before i pass him his second gift.

"Ok b-before you op-open it. Im s-sorry if you do-dont like it or i-if it up-upsets you." He shakes his head and opens it softly.

"A blank canvas?" I giggle and smile.

"Other si-side" he nods and laughs at his own stupidity.

My heart is racing. What if he hates it? What if its wrong? What if its insensitive? Oh my god.

The moment he flips it all emotions drop from his face. He just stares at it, while i stare at him.

"How?" I start to panic.

"I s-saw the ph-photo dow-downstairs a w-while back." He looks from the photo and then to me.

"You really drew me this?" I nod slowly.

"Y-you dont ha-have to l-like it!" He shakes his head and pulls me into a hug.

"I love it, thank you so much oscar." I smile widely, relief leaving my body.

He pulls away and wipes the tears away from his eyes.

"Fuck, you're the best person on the planet." I giggle and blush.

The gift was a drawing i did a while back of him and lily. I honestly wasnt sure if he would have wanted it as i know its a sensitive subject.

"I love you so much oscar, thankyou for the best birthday ever." I smile.

"I love y-you too."

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading! a

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1144

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3