Chapter Fifty Six

Oscars pov

I hear the store bell go off and i smile as a policeman enters. "Good morning oscar, how are you."

I place down my cloth and turn to him. "Im o-ok, how ar-are you?" He turns to his bag and begins to rummage through.

"Im good, i have something for you. Due to you no longer being under the supervision of your father, we have to give you options. We have contact papers of your grandmother, uncle and mother-" he stops, giving me a confused look.

"Im sorry you look shocked?" I nod slowly. "I d-didnt know an-anybody had contact t-to my mother. I h-haven't seen her in o-over 10 years." He looks at the paper and shrugs. "Her full details are here."

I stare at the papers.

Wow.

In don't even remember her voice. I can barely remember her face. All those past memories seem such a blur.

"Anyways, its up to you who you choose to be your guardian." I thank him before he leaves.

I cant believe it.

After all these years, all these questions.

My questions could be answered.

Yet part of me doesn't want to know.

I quickly pull out my phone and click my groups groupchat. "H-hey, can you all m-meet me at work?" Everyone replies pretty quick with an ok.

I cant believe this.

~~~

Oscars pov (later)

"Sorry im late angel i had to help my dad move some boxes." I nod and smile softly.

"So, whats up?" I place the piece of paper on the counter which is swiftly taken by abby.

"This is just a contact sheet." I nod.

"B-but look at t-the con-contacts."

She begins to scan before gasping and passing it around.

"Whose Maria Evans?" I sigh at tyler.

"Shes m-my mother." This makes him and lukes head shoot up. "Wait, this is a contact sheet to your mom? Thats good news, right?"

I freeze. "Im... im n-not sure." They send me a questioning look before we all sit down at the same booth. It's a good job the store is empty.

"I- im not sure i w-want to meet he-her." I take the papers back and smile softly. "What if s-she doesnt want t-to meet me. Wha-what if shes j-just like him." They all nod.

"Well, Theres honestly no way to know unless you meet her. Id think about it. If you're happy not knowing about her and sticking with your past memories, then id leave it, but if you need to know to move on, id contact her. Just think about it, thats all you can do. We're all gonna support you no matter what." I smile softly at James.

I honestly dont know.

~~~

Lukes pov

"Bye!" As the door closes i smile at the almost empty store. Just me and the small boy.

I frown, seeing his face so unhappy is killing me. I hold his hand and smile.

"Angel, is there anything i can do?" He sits up and sigh.

"What w-would you do?" I raise my eyebrow. "Well it depends, am i happy with the past memories of her?" He thinks for a moment. "Yeah."

I smile. "Id count the pros and cons of meeting her. If you're happy with the memories you have of her and dont feel like you need to meet her right now, then dont." He nods and sighs, resting his head on his other hand.

"T-Theres more cons." I smile soflty. "Theres your answer. Angel, theres no rush to contact her, id choose lizzie to be your guardian since you already live with her. Then when you want to contact her, you can. No matter what you choose, ill support you all the way." He smiles softly.

"Thankyou." I chuckle and sit back, not letting go of his hand.

"Pshhh, just my amazing boyfriend skills." He smiles before rolling his eyes.

I hope this works out for him.

~~~

Lizzies pov

"So, you're not going to contact her?" He shakes his head. "She didn't e-ever come ch-check on me, she l-left me with him k-knowing how h-he was. I do-dont need her lizzie." I smile softly.

"Are you sure oscar?" He nods and smiles. "She di-didnt want me, w-what if sh-shes just l-like him or w-worse?"

I turn around and place the papers on the side. "Its your decision at the end of the day, as long as you're sure." He nods and yawns.

"Im g-gonna go to b-bed. Thankyou l-lizzie." I smile and hug the small boy.

"Goodnight ozzy, i love you."

"Love y-you too." I smile as the small boy makes his way to bed. As soon as his door closes i quickly stand up and make my way into the kitchen.

I stare at the paper and think. I cant do it.

I cant just leave this in a draw somewhere. Oscar may not want to meet her but i sure do.

I grab the phone and sigh, before typing the number out.

The phone rings for a short amount of time before a woman answers.

"Hello?"

"Hi, is this Maria?"

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Thankyou all for the nice comments and dms. It really makes me feel worthy! I appreciate you all!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been dragged out too much! I just didnt want him to wake up literally within the next two chapters!

If i forget to update just spam my comments or dms and I will eventually do it!!!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1006

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3