Chapter Twenty One

((I'm not gonna lie, this is so fucking embarrassing to read back on. It's so awkward and such a teenager thing happened but I swear after this little plot the next one is good.))

Lukes pov

I Sigh before shoving open the door to the building I evidently don't want to be in. It's Thursday morning and I'm extremely tired. I most definitely don't want to be here.

I begin to make my way through the maze of students towards my locker which is ever so inconveniently placed at the bottom of the stack. It gets that annoying that me and Oscar even asked the teachers if we can trade lockers but they said we can't since when they do spontaneous locker searches it won't be on the system whose locker is whose.

"Luke! Hey, wait up!" I turn around to see Sarah running after me. "I know!" I frown. Its been around two days since the whole school found out about my sister and I've not found out who told people.

"Who?" She looks around as if to check to see whose around. "You're not gonna like this Luke." I scoff.

"I dont like any of this, Sarah, now spit it out, who was it?"'she frowns. "Oscar."

I freeze.

I feel like I just got punched in the face. "You're wrong, its not him." She shakes her head and grabs her phone. "I have proof, I have a voice recording and people have told me, Luke im so sorry."

I grab her phone and listen to the audio of what sounds to be Oscar telling people.

Oh fuck, that sounds just like him, that means...

I turn around, seeing a girl walk by, who was one of the many to try and comfort me about my secret. "Hannah!" She turns around and smiles.

"Oh hey Luke! How are you?" I feel my face stiffen, just a blank, dull face.

"Yeah I'm fine, but who told you about that thing?" She frowns. "Claira told me but apparently someone told her at the bakery. I gotta go to class, sorry." I watch as she walks away.

"It was really him..." I frown.

Why would he do that? He knows I wanted to keep it a secret! FUCK I even asked him! I grit my teeth as I feel my anger go from 0-100 real fast.

I start storming around the halls, trying to find the small boy I once trusted.

I see him walk through the front entrance and smile once he sees me.

"H-hi! Are you o-ok? Y-you look m-m-mad."

"Where was you on monday night?" He freezes. He looks around panicky. "I- umm... I w-was at.. the bakery, a-all night!"

So its true...

"What the fuck oscar!" He looks taken back.

"W-what?" I feel my body stiffen. "It was you who told! I told you not to tell anyone! I TRUSTED YOU!" He looks scared and worried.

"I di-didn't tell a-anyone!" I frown. "You're lying and you know it, I've even seen proof! God, fuck you oscar, we're done." His face drops.

"Luke i-it really wasnt m-me!" I go to walk off but turn back around. "Don't come near me anyone." And with that I storm off.

I shove open the front door and walk back out, ignoring the calls from the front desk people. Fuck. This. School.

I continue to walk down the street and grit my teeth once I feel my emotions hit me. I pull out my lighter and light the cigarette before inhaling. I feel the steady rush of something that isnt my current emotions course through my body.

I groan as I wipe my eyes, refusing to met myself cry. Fuck our relationship was going so good. I was for once finally happy. God I'm such an idiot. I pull out my phone and see a million missed calls and messages.

But i don't care.

I walk home, not wanting to go back to school. As soon as I walk in I see my mom cooking.

"Hey sweetie! Why are you home so-"

"Im moving schools."

I see her face drop. "Why? What happened?" I walk up to my room.

"They all found out, apparently it was Oscar who told." She runs after me and pulls me into a hug. "Oh baby im so sorry." I pull away and fall back onto my bed.

"Are you sure it was him?" I nod. "I asked people and I also heard some video of him telling people. I trusted him mom. I hate everything about it. Please just home school me or some shit." She strokes my hair. "Give it a week or so, if you still hate it, I'll consider home schooling." I nod and close my eyes.

Fuck my life.

~~~

Oscars pov

"Ap-apparently I t-told people on-on monday n-night." Abby looks confused. "But monday night you was- oh, well that's impossible." I nod.

Tyler looks over concerned. "You sure you didn't say anything to anyone on monday?" I shake my head. "He couldn't have! He was with me!" Tyler looks at us confused. "So why say you was at the bakery?" I sigh and look at Abby for help. "Something happened and it's hard to explain, plus he can't really explain so it's easier for him to just say he was at the bakery, which for half of the evening he was."

Everyone groans. I sigh and rest my head on my arms, hiding my face. I hate this. "Ok no offence Oscar, but how does Luke expect you to tell such a long story? He's literally so quiet and his stutter doesn't help. Why would he talk to people he's never spoken to before just to ruin his relationship. Like none of this makes sense." Everyone agrees with James.

"He hates m-me." Tyler shrugs. "Yeah he's mad, but he doesn't hate you. I know Luke, and I know he could never hate you Oscar... just give him time." I smile softly.

Keep yourself together oscar.

"Hey guys!" I look over at Sarah. "Aww why the sad boohoo faces?" Abby glares at her.

"Luke thinks oscar was the one who told people about his sister." Her face keeps the same bland expression.

"Is it true?" I shake my head.

"Not my problem. Tyler tell Luke to call me." And with that she leaves.

"I hate her." Everyone agrees with James.

I just want to know why people would lie. I understand people want us to break up, but this is so cruel. I was... happy?

He helped me so much.

I liked him a lot...

And never got to tell him how much.

Ugh! I should have told him I was at Abby's, but I know if he asked why, I'd have ended up telling him,

And i could never tell him.

He told me his secret, but im not ready to tell mine.

Maybe this is a sign that a relationship for me will just never work out as my past will truly always try find a way to haunt me.

**********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1269

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3