Chapter Thirty Four

(START THE MUSIC)

Tw/r*ape and abuse

Oscars pov

I close my door and collapse onto the ground, not letting go of the door handle. I silently scream into my arm, tears flowing down my face meeting with the pool of blood from my nose and lip.

I cant take it anymore.

I feel so weak,

So powerless.

my body feels so numb yet is in so much pain.

I bite away at my nails, trying to find some sort of comfort to calm me down.

Slowly, i wipe my face along my sleeve to see blood smear across.

I stand back up, redressing myself, waiting for it to happen all over again.

I look around the dark room and frown.

I pick up the last mans beer bottle and throw it aside creating a loud bang.

Usually when he has parties, him and his friends only verbally harass me, meaning i can easily escape, but today was different.

They've hurt me so much, leaving a small amount of power for me to run away.

I look over at the window, realising hes locked it.

I hear wobbly footsteps stumble up the stairs causing panic to resurface.

As soon as my door opens i start to cry.

"Pl-please, please leave m-me alone. PLEASE."

He laughs and overpowers me. "Vocal today aren't we. You should enjoy this, now shut up." I close my eyes as the mans hands travel across my body. I go to sob but no sound leaves my mouth.

He spends around 15 minutes doing his business before pulling away and smirking. "I'm sure your old man wont mind if i go for round two." He goes to touch me again but i use all my strength to push him aside.

He stumbles, the alcohol clearly affecting him. He stands up and redressed himself before walking over and punching me.

"I know oliver wont like this. Dont fucking move." He walks out the door and i panic.

I redress myself and scramble around my room, tears flowing down my face as i try to find anything remotely heavy.

I come across a bat and frown.

As i hear shouting from downstairs, i walk back over to my window and with that,

I swing.

The glass once held by a frame shatters into millions of pieces. I pull away extra bits that could block my escape and grab my shoes.

I hear my door handle rattle and see my drunken father stumble in.

"You're dead boy." He goes to grab me but i move quickly causing him to stuble away.

I move to my window and climb out of the frame and look down, making sure nobody is stood beneath.

"OSCAR"

I dont look back, just jump, and the second i hit the ground i sprint away as fast as i can towards the forest.

I cant go to anyone.

Abby is at her grandmothers, lizzie and james are too far away and luke and tyler still dont know.

And with the way i look right now, I couldn't of hidden it. My face was bruised and bloody.

I have no neighbors, well i do, But the only owned houses are miles apart. I live on an old road and the houses are spread out or up for sale.

I hear a loud gunshot from behind and a bullet hit a tree close to me.

Hes aiming to kill.

I look around, panic flooding my mind as i sprint deeper into the darkness of the woods

My fear of whats behind clashes with whats ahead.

My paranoia grows wild, i look around, not sure whats real and what just my mind playing games.

I continue to run, my surroundings getting more and more unfamiliar and the hunting men getting closer and closer.

I want to stop.

To give up.

To let the man who gave me life take it away.

But i cant stop,

It would be selfish.

I plan on running the whole night, usually he gives up after an hour or so, he usually drives around but within 4 hours the alcohol wears off and he has no clue about whats going on.

Suddenly i feel my ancle get stuck on something causing me to fall.

I look back at my numb ancle and see a rope behind me close to the floor.

My eyes widen.

He knew this would happen.

He planned this.

He caught me in the run.

I look around to see they are right by me.

"GET BACK HERE FAGGOT."

I wince as i grab my leg and a tree around me to regain my balance.

I cry out in agony as pain shoots around my body like a pinball machine.

I jump as I hear another loud shot.

Suddenly pain overtakes my body.

I feels as though time stops. I look down to see a pool of blood start to appear right above my phoenix scar.

I panic, tears streaming down my face as i realise i cant escape this nightmare.

Im trapped in hell, and this time, satan has caught me.

I hear the shouting get closer, and a ringing noise get louder.

I try to move as fast as i can but I collapse as numbness and darkness takes over my body.

As soon as my body hits the ground, it stops.

It goes quiet.

I hear nothing around me.

I have no more fears.

No more pain.

And for what could be the last time, i let out a slow breath as i slowly let the darkness consume me.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Also i do realise my book is poorly wrote and confusing so if you have any questions just like dm me or comment? Im pretty swift at replying so thats good i guess!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1038

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3