Chapter Twent Seven

(MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!!!! AND IF YOU DONT CELEBRATE IT THEN HAVE AN AMAZING DAY!!!)

Lukes pov

"Copy this definition into your books and then you can leave." I quickly scribble down what looks like a sentence and walk out of class.

I look at my phone and groan. Its been about 3 weeks since the whole sarah thing ended, making it about 7 weeks since me and oscar was last a couple.

And its killing me.

Fuck, i care about him so much, i dont wanna lose him! I walk down the hall and wait outside oscars classroom.

As soon as the small boy walks out, i quickly grab his ruler from his hand and run. "LUKE W-WAIT!"

I laugh as the small boy chaces me all the way to the canteen. For such a small boy he is incredibly fast. As soon as i get to the table with our friends i just hold it above my head.

"Want something angel?" He pouts and jumps to try and grab it but misses. He eventually gives up. "All you had to say was please angel." He looks at me all frustrated and mumbles a small please. I smile widely and pass it to him.

"Oscar, lizzie told me to tell you she has something for you." He nods and wonders off, after waving a small goodbye.

I sigh and look out of the window. "How longs it been now? A year? Four?" I laugh at abby and shake my head. "7 weeks." They groan loudly.

"Cant you just date again? It physically hurts to see you both flirt so much and not ever move further. Its literally killing all of us." I chuckle.

"If its killing you im already dead." She rolls her eyes.

"How do i ask him out? I hurt him so much i cant just ask him to date again!" The whole group groan again.

"Just do the same thing you did before, thats a cute lil thing that he oddly adored." I look at james in confusion. "The whole 'if i win a game you gotta date me' thing." I think for a moment.

"But isnt doing the same thing again stupid?" They shrug. "I don't know, but oscar liked it. He blushes any time its ever mentioned." I think for a moment before nodding. "Ill do it tomorrow."

"Finally! progress!" I laugh at abby and sigh.

I hope this works.

                                    ~~~

(Kat is the girl that works with oscar at the bakery.)

Oscars pov

"S-sorry im la-late kat." She chuckles and smiles. "Harris arent you gonna complement my new hair?" I look over to see her once black hair is now blue.

"i l-lov-love it!" She spins and giggles. "Me too."

I go to the back to find my apron and go to turn my phone off before i see a text from luke.

Wanna hang out? -luke

I cant sorry! At work! Talk later!! -oscar

And with that my phone turns off.

I walk to the front to see Kat giggling with a bright yet dark red haired girl.

"Oh oscar! This is Cassie! Cassie meet oscar!" We shake hands. "Damn you're a cutie." I blush and mumble a small thankyou.

"God cas no need to embarrass the child, now go." The girls hug and the red haired girl leaves.

We lean on the counter and i nudge kat. "So, c-cassie huh?" She blushes and turns away.

"What? We're just friends oscar." I giggle.

"Sure." She groans and looks away.

We talk for another few minutes until the door swings open. The person bends over to catch their breath, as though they just sprinted a marathon.

"L-luke?" His head shoots up and he wipes his forehead.

"Oh.... hey angel." I giggle.

"Why d-did you run?" He chuckles and sits at a stool. "I didnt know when you finish for a break so i just ran." I giggle and blush.

"Well l-let me buy yo-you ice cream." I scoop him some cookie dough, his favourite, and pass it to him with a smile on my face.

"So angel. Theres a game tomorrow. If i win, im taking you on a date." I breathe in and nod. I let out a very squeaky ok and smile.

"You're cute when you blush." I place my hands over my face causing him to laugh.

"Hey loverboy. I understand you're here to be mr romantic but you're distracting my colleague." I giggle.

"K-kat theres no-nothing to do." She huffs.

"So what? I dont want you guys mentally fucking near me." I blush and poke her.

"You're j-ju-just jealous b-because you wa-wanna da-date cassie." She looks away, redness taking over her face.

"Do not." I giggle.

She definitely does.

Luke stand up and smiles. "Shes right. You gotta work angel. So tomorrow, if i win. You're all mine after the game, ok?" I nod and smile as he walks out.

As soon as he leaves i sit on the floor and breathe heavily. "Oh my god." Kat burst into laughter.

"Suprised you guys broke up for more than an hour. He L words you." I look at her in confusion. "L word?" She roles her eyes.

"Love oscar, he loves you." I feel my whole face go red. "Luke? L-luke lov-loves me?" She nods and looks at her nails.

"And you clearly love him." I blush harder and
Harder. "Well, do you?" I look at her. "M-maybe?" She giggles.

"You do, and you're phoenix mates. Definitely. 1000%." I feel my head go dizzy.

"ka-kat you're gon-gonna kill m-me." She burst into laughter.

"Sorry spud, truth hit you too hard huh?"

I sigh.

I hope luke l-loves me.

Because... i think i love him too.

"Can't believe you forgave him that easily, if it was me id beat his ass up and steal his shit." I giggle and begin to wipe down the counter.

Part of me wishes i didn't forgive people so easily, but i do and it's not something i can control. I forgive people easily because it makes life easier, my father never forgave me and look where i am now...

I don't want to ever hate someone the way he hates me, so it's easier to forgive and forget.

I know what Luke did was wrong... but at the same time I understand how hard it must have been to hear i revealed his biggest secret, plus he heard what apparently sounded like me.

I forgive him, because I know if it was the other way around he would definitely forgive me.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! AND HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Word count: 1196

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3