Chapter Twelve

DONT PLAY THE SONG YET!! THANK YOU

Oscars pov

"Hey angel!" I smile as I walk into the classroom and sit down next to Luke.

"Hi, did you do the m- maths homework?" We both smile. "Hey! You barely stuttered!" I grin. "I guess sp-speech therapy is coming t-to use!"

Thats right. I've been going to speech therapy three times a week for the past month or so. Its a lot of work but its paying off. Along with that my dad hasn't been home often, so I guess us staying out of each others way has helped too.

"And no, I didn't do the homework, what do I look like, a nerd?" He smirks at me as I pout.

"H-hey! I just want g-good grades..." He chuckles and shakes his head.

"Do you wanna come over tonight?" I smile and nod. "S-sure, you can also d-do your homework." He groans and shakes his head.

"Mr Daniels I hope you're not distracting Mr Harris." Luke smirks at Mr Falcon. "No he's just helping me." I smile and sigh.

Me and Luke have become kind of close friends recently. I go over to his house a lot and force him to do his homework and it's actually improving his grades slightly, all while he walks with me to school most days and visits me at work.

It's nice, really nice.

I'm suddenly snapped out of my daydream when the classroom phone rings. God I hate that noise, it reminds me of when- "Oscar, your dads here to collect you" I feel my whole body tense.

No

Oh dear god no.

Not today.

Please be something else.

I nod and start to pack my work away, my whole body shaking. "Hey, hey, calm down. Whats up?" He frowns as he grabs my hand.

"N-nothing, I have a d-dentist appointment I for-forgot about. S-sorry I c-cant come ov-o-over. See y-you tomorrow!"

He nods and slowly lets go of me. "Text me later, ok?" I nod and leave, not wanting to make him worry or my father wait.

I see lizzie on the corridor and smile weakly at her. "Where are you going oz?"  The second i go to talk I almost burst into tears, wanting to ask her to save me,

But instead I just smile.

"H-hes come to p-pick me u-up." Her face falls.

"Why? Did you know he was coming to get you? Text me when you know what he's doing ok?" I nod and walk away.

I may aswell text her now as I have a clear idea of why he's here.

I feel bad, I know she wants to do something to help more. But we've tried. He always come up with a good story to the police, about how it was one of his friends and he defended me. No matter what he always has a good story and since he used to work in the law industry he always seems to have a connection.

((A/n i know this is a bad excuse for not going to the police again, but PLEASE just accept it. If the police could act on it id have nothing to write about. Plus this is an alternate universe where random tattoos appear on your body bc of a soulmate, please just accept it.))

My life is hell, but tonight will be much, much worse. He hasn't come to pick me up from school since last year and I will never forget what happened when he did.

Lizzie doesn't know what happens when he picks me up, nobody does. I told her every time he picked me up he just made me run errands for him which... isnt a full lie but isn't the truth. That's something I've never told anyone and never will. I can't trust anyone with what they do to me, it's so humiliating...