Chapter Forty Three

(Play music! I hope people actually read with the music cos when i add it I feel like it fits the chapter and makes the chapter better!!)

Lukes pov

I take a sip of my water and frown. "Luke, you sure you can do this? You can sit on the side if you want." I shake my head.

"Tyler im fine, just tired." He nods and pats my back. I continue to get ready before coach comes in.

We all stand around and listen to him. "We got this guys. College scouts will be here! Its the second to last game of the season. If we win this, we're in the finals." Everyone cheers.

"Just remember for some of you boys this could be the path to your future, or it could be one of the last times you play football before the finals. Go have fun boys." Everyone cheers and we all make our way to the pitch.

As soon as we walk out the changing rooms we all sigh, it's raining. We all hate playing in the rain.

I groan before i walk to my position. I neal down to tie my laces. Ugh i hate these shoes. I catch a glimps of my smiley face on my hand and smile.

I hope i get to see him smile again.

I hear the whistle go causing everyone to sprint. I quickly move to the side, trying to get a glimpse of the ball. I nod as i see tyler run across the pitch with it in his hand.

"LUKE" i run along side of him and catch the ball and begin to charge towards the bottom half of the pitch. I look to my side and throw it to Tom. He catches it and pushes past two of the other teams players from the opposing team.

I follow him down the pitch, i turn and point from dan to tom telling him to go get the ball. He nods and catches the ball from tom.

He quickly runs and throws the ball on the floor making the first touchdown.

(I have no fucking clue about American football so if what im saying is wrong I apologise but you're also reading a gay romance story in your room so maybe dont get too upset over it lmao.)

The crowd cheers and excitement fills the area.
We all pat dan on the back and jog back to place.

The whistle goes again, and we all sprint.

Once again, i end up with the ball and i run.  I quickly pass it to tyler and jog along side of him. Suddenly I feel my head begin to hurt and I slow down.

Whats going on?

Everyone stops and looks at me. "Luke look!" I look around until i see what everyones staring at.

My phoenix scar is glowing.

What does this mean? Is he ok? Is he in danger? Is he awake? Is he-

I have to go.

I take my shoes off so i can run quicker before i sprint towards the exit.

"LUKE!" I run, faster than i have ever ran before, ignoring everyone out call my name.

The rain continues to hit my face and my hair becomes soaked.

I dont care about college scouts. I dont care about the team winning. All i care about is him.

I grit my teeth as i stand on stones and other sharp objects but i just keep running.

I feel my heart begin to race and my breath shorten, now isnt the time to panic luke!

Please let him be ok. Id do anything to save him, ANYTHING!

I cant imagine life without him. I dont want life without him.

I feel my whole body begin to ache, god i should have had more sleep. The rain continues to crash around me, as if it was trying to stop me from going.

As if trying to push me away from what I might come across.

But I don't stop.

I can't stop.

God let him be ok.

                                      ~~~

(At the hospital)

Lukes pov

As soon as i reach the waiting room i begin to frantically look around and sprint to the desk.

"OSCAR HARRIS, IS HE OK?" She nods and smiles.

"Sir, calm down. I've had no updates." I shake my head and sprint to his room.

Somethings off, i know it. I continue to run down the corridors.

My head beginning to spin. I cant lose him. I cant.

I reach his room, and feel my heart stop.

5-6 doctors are running into his room, a flatline noise blaring from the area.

"NO" two of the doctors runs to me and pull me back.

"You cant be here." I shake my head, tears streaming down my face.

"NO PLEASE, OSCAR." They continue to try and push me away but I continue to push back.

"PLEASE DONT LEAVE ME, OSCAR. SAVE HIM PLEASE."

They close his door, and the two doctors manage to over power me and drag me away.

"PLEASE, I NEED TO BE WITH HIM, I CANT LOSE HIM." They place me into a small room and onto a chair and i just cry.

I yell into my hands as tears stream down my face.

I feel my whole body shake as i pull at my soaking hair and cry loudly, not a single care that doesn't surround him.

Someone knocks on the door and i hear someone come in. I look up to see tyler and he sits next to me.

I lean over and cling to him, because thats all i can do right now.

"Hes going to be ok luke." I shake my head and continue to sob into my cousins arm.

Everyone keeps saying that.

But I already know what the future probably holds for the angel who fell down to hell

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1050

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3