Chapter Twenty Five

Lukes pov

"JUST DIE" i look over to see peter shoving what looks to be a freshman against a wall.

Thats the second time in the past few weeks I've seen him do that.

The boy doesn't reply, just takes it all in. I go to interfere when i realise there is no point, the kids probably gonna fight back anyways.

I look around, trying to find sarah.

I still don't know who to believe, was it oscar? Was it fake? Fuck i dont know.

                               ~~~

Abbys pov

Fuck. Fixing a broken relationship is hard. I walk over to sarah and smile. "So how'd you do it?" She smirks and looks at me.

"Do what?" I look at my nails trying not to show my emotions. "Change your voice to sound like Oscars?" She turns away.

"I have no idea what you're talking about." I roll my eyes. "Just tell me, once i know it's not Oscar i can tell him to just move on, then we will be off your back." She smirks.

"Well i just a few edits here and there. Not that difficult really. All you have to do is talk in a normal girls voice and stutter, edit the voice a little and there you have it. I honestly didn't expect it to work so well but i guess it did since luke is now my boyfriend." I scoff. "Isn't blaming Oscar wrong thought, you've ruined his life." She laughs.

"So what? Lukes my boyfriend now and doesn't care about the little brat. He wont ever find out the truth since he only believes me." I laugh and twirl around.

"Now that my fellow bitch is where you're wrong. Not the only one who can voice record." And with that i sprint towards the canteen with a pissed off sarah close behind.

"FUCK YOU ABBY GET BACK HERE." I continue to run, laughing loudly through the corridors. I pull out my phone again, and quickly send the recording to james. She screams in frustration and now im following her.

She swiftly approaches our groups table. "Delete it." James looks over and snickers. "And why would i do that?" She scoffs.

"Do it or I'll ruin your life." He chuckles and shakes his head. "Sorry sarah, cant do that." She screams and runs off.

We all look at each other excitedly. "I can't believe that worked!" I sit down next to tyler.

"Ok whats first? Do we tell luke? Do we show oscar? Do we show a teacher?" They think.

"Fuck umm all of them?" I look at james in confusion.

"Ill go tell oscar, tyler ill send it to you, go explain all of this to Mr falcon or Miss perry and abby you go scream at luke and show him." I giggle and stand up.

I love to shout.

We all swiftly split off. I start to run across the yard before bumping into someone. "Abby?" I look over to see Oscar. "JAMES!" He looks at me confused.

"GO FIND JAMES OSCAR!" He nods swiftly and walks away.

I cant wait for this to finally be over.

                                      ~~~

Lukes pov

"Yo luke hows-" before jake, a boy on the team, can finish his sentence there is a loud bang.

"I GOT IT!" Everyone looks over to the door. I see abby stood there looking bright red.

"Got what?" She ignores whoever asked that and storms over to me. "Got what? Abby i dont have time for your shit i-" she looks me dead in the eyes, something barely anyone does.

"I. Got. It." I frown in confusion. She scoffs and rolls her eyes before dragging me out of the sports hall.

"I GOT PROOF IT WASNT OSCAR." I sigh and sit down on the bench near by.

She holds out her phone and i listen.

"So how'd you do it?"

"Do what?"

"Change your voice to sound like Oscars?"

"I have no idea what you're talking about."

"Just tell me, once i know it's not Oscar i can tell him to just move on, then we will be off your back."

"Well i just a few edits here and there. Not that difficult really. All you have to do is talk in a normal girls voice and stutter, edit the voice a little and there you have it. I honestly didn't expect it to work so well but i guess it did sine luke is now my boyfriend."

"Isn't blaming Oscar wrong thought, you've ruined his life."

"So what? Lukes my boyfriend now and doesn't care about the little brat. He wont ever find out the truth since he only believes me."

I feel my whole body stiffen. "So... it wasnt oscar?" She looks at her nails and smiles. "Nope"

                                         ~~~

Abbys pov

He covers his face with his hands and sighs.

"I fucked up everything. He hates me, he probably wants me dead." I giggle.

"You- you really think oscar harris has a bad bone in his body? OK wow you clearly dont know him." He messes with his hair.

"No- i... i dont know." I smile.

"Oscar loves you, you love oscar. You my friend messed up, he didnt. You just gotta talk to him, be open, because if you guys move past this without talking. It wont end well. Oscar is  really fragile luke, hes a broken kid, and you managed to fix him, piece by piece, but this whole situation. Its like you pulled each piece part again. Now you just have to put it back, permanently. Because sooner or later, he will become unfixable,"

"I need some time to think." And with that, he walks towards the loose fence, to sneak his way out.

This will either go really good, or really bad.

                                      ~~~

Abbys pov

"So that's basically it, what happened with you guys." James shrugs. "He looked lost? I dont know, but he said he needed time to think." I look over to tyler.

"Who did you tell?" he smiles smugly.

"Miss perry and mr falcon were having lunch in his room together so i guess both, who told the principal, who got sarah expelled." We all smile at the amazing news.

"God i hope they get back together, they was perfect." I nod.

"I reckon they are phoenix mates" they both smile at me and agree. "Lukes going to talk to him." They nod. "Oscar didn't seem exactly thrilled with the good news, as though he's just given up? I just hope that when Luke talks to him he opens up, actually expresses how Luke hurt him." I nod.

I hope they talk this out. I hope the world is ready, because nobody knows what will happen when the angel from hell confronts the devil.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1196

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3