Chapter Fifty One

Oscars pov

I look around before i walk, well- more like hop with my crutches, into homeroom.

Im not supposed to be here. Lizzie and luke both want me to be at home resting, but I couldn't.

I was extremely bored. Iv been resting for months. I need fresh air, new scenery and... for another silly reason.

"Ahh! Welcome back mr harris!" I smile at mr jones and take my seat.

Moments later the bell rings and everyone begins coming in.

I smile as abby and james walk in but as soon as they see me they freeze.

"You're dead." I frown.

"Why?" Abby giggles and takes a seat. "I do recall your very over protective cousin and even more protective boyfriend demanding you stay at home and rest, so why arent you?"

I cross my arms and frown. "I w-was bored!" James shakes his head while smirking.

"If your bored oscar, you read, not put yourself in danger of harm." I groan and rub my eyes.

"I'll be fine." They both laugh and turn forwards.

"Until luke finds you."

I ignore them. He wont be mad... right?

"I think he will find you before 3rd period." Abby shakes her head at james. "Ok i bet after 3rd period, loser has to do a dare." James thinks for a moment then nods.

                                   ~~~

Tylers pov

I continue to listen to james and abby ramble about the bets they made in homeroom before shaking my head.

"You guys are dumb. Its luke. Luke probably has already found him. I bet he finds him before second lesson." They both shake their heads at me.

God im so glad everything is almost back to normal.

When lizzie told me about Oscar... i've never felt so heartbroken. I knew something was going on but... I guess I just believed it couldn't be true.

I cant imagine how he must have felt. I mean come on! It was his own dad.

Family are supposed to care and love each other, nobody deserves how he was treated, especially oscar himself.

Hes so soft and kind and he would never hurt a fly!

Now I understand why luke calls him angel.

Its true! Oscar is a saint! I cant wrap my head around why his dad would do such a thing.

God i hope things start to become better for him.

                                    ~~~

Lukes pov

"So luke, hows harris?" I smile softly at Danny.

"Hes fine, just in pain." He nods.

"Understandable, he looks like he went through a lot." I smile then shoot him a confused look.

"When did you see him?" He sends me the same look back before replying.

"Last lesson?" I frown.

How did he see him last lesson... unless-

"Im gonna kill him." And with that i storm off searching for my cute, injured boyfriend.

I make my way around school trying to find him until i see Abby leave the nurses office. "Where is he?" She freezes and slowly turns around.

"Who?" I frown. "Abby where is he." She sighs and points to the nurses office.

I walk in and watch the small boy take his last tablet in the empty room.

"I told you to stay home."

His head shoots towards me and he frowns.

"Im s-sorry." I sigh and sit next to him.

"Angel why didnt you stay home?" He looks down and plays with his hand.

"I was b-bored and i fe-felt cooped up-p." I smile softly and go to reach for his medication on the other side of him.

But the way he reacts breaks my heart.

He winces.

He thought i was going to hit him.

I sigh and wrap my arms softly around the small boy.

"Angel i love you, and i dont want you to get hurt. Im not mad, i just want to protect you. " he nods slowly and hugs me back.

"I l-love you." I smile and kiss his head.

"I love you too angel, but you cant come tomorrow ok? You gotta rest. I dont want you tripping and getting hurt."

He shakes his head. "I dont w-want to sta-sta-stay home."

I frown. "Angel, i know its boring but-" he quickly cuts me off.

"Im too sca-scared to b-be home al-alone..." My eyes widen and i sigh resting my head on his.

I didnt even think about that. I can't believe that didn't cross my mind, what kind of bad boyfriend am I? I gently pull the small boy so he's resting his head on me, trying to comfort him in the best way possible.

"Oh angel...Im so sorry. I'll stay with you. Ill get school to send me the same work they are sending you and stay with you ok? Angel i cant risk you coming to school but in won't leave you."

He nods softly. "Im s-sorry. I know i sh-shouldn't hav-have come b-but i was too sc-scared." I nod. I have to protect him at all cost.

"Dont worry oscar, it will all be a past memory sooner or later. But for now, we got maths."

He smiles softly and nods.

God i love him.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

If you guys ever want to talk, just comment or dm, and i will definitely reply! I love talking to you guys! If you have any questions dont be afraid to ask!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Thankyou all for the nice comments and dms. It really makes me feel great haha! I appreciate you all!

I hope you like the plotline so far and i hope it hasnt been dragged out too much! I just didnt want him to wake up literally within the next two chapters!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1011

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3