Chapter Fifty Seven

Tw/ mention of r*pe and abuse

Oscars pov

I approach lizzies apartment complex and enter the code to the building before entering.

I sigh, finally in a dry building. I swear its been raining for weeks. I managed to close up early due to the manager being in so i've brought her home a slice of cake, which she loves.

I quickly make my way up the what feel like thousands of strairs before fumbling around for my key. I swear its here somewhere.

I sigh realising i left it at work and knock. I lean on the wall and look out the window opposite the door while i wait for her to open the it.

I smile as i hear it open and turn to walk in. "i brought y-you-"

I quickly stumble back, almost completely falling onto the floor.

No way.

I don't believe it.

Me and the lady just stare at each other until lizzie walks out of the other room. "So Maria, you was saying- oh shit. Oscar you wasn't supposed to be home for another hour."

The lady who has been named as Marias eyes widen. "So it is you..." i gently shove past her, walking into the room.

"Lizzie i t-told you i didnt wa-want to contact h-her." She sighs and fumbles around.

"Oscar, im so sorry and I know you didnt want to but i had questions of my own! I was going to tell you. Just sit down so we can talk."

I frown feeling tears begin to well up. "Im l-leaving." I go to leave but i feel a hand grab me.

I flinch out of instinct and look at the floor.

I feel the hand quickly loosen, after she realises my discomfort. "Oscar, please-" i shake my head, trying to hold it all together.

I quietly mumble "I cant." Before running back out of the building into the rain.

As soon as i reach the parking lot i hold a hand over my mouth, so my loud sobs cant be heard.

I quickly text luke asking if he can pick me up before hearing someone shout my name.

"Oscar please! Im your mother." I turn to her and shake my head. "No mo-mother would l-leave her son wi-with a man like h-him in his s-st-state." Every step she takes forward, i take one back.

"He hated me oscar! You don't know what he was like to me! He said such awful things to me! He mentally abused me! I had to get out of there to save myself, he would have hurt me if i stayed!" I frown.

"B-Believe me i kn-know, i know m-more than any-anything!" She shakes her head. "You wont ever understand the way he treated me. He avoided me and when he was around he called me names! He broke my heart Oscar! He was mentally killing me."

And thats all it took for me to snap, for me to finally release what ive been building up for years.

"HE WAS P-PHYSICALLY KI-KILLING ME!" She shakes her head. "Oscar I know he was rough with you, but your a boy, you know how to defend yourself, I had no clue what to do and-" I laugh slightly.

"I k-knew nothing, i w-was seven y-years old! I did-didnt even kn-know how to write!" She sighs.

"Look Oscar I know it must have been hard but I had to think for myself, I assumed he would give you up and move on, not attack you. I can only imagine what he put you through and-" I cut her off, something inside of me not backing down.

How can she possibly imagine?

"You d-dont kn-know what he d-did to m-me. The tr-trauma he gave m-me. Hes hurt m-me more in a d-day than h-he has y-you in a li-lifetime. You lea-leaving tipped hi-him over t-the edge. HE H-HATED YOU, B-BUT HE WANTED M-ME DEAD. Im 17 y-years old and iv b-been abused m-mentally, physically and s-sexually. I C-CANT EVEN TA-TALK NORMALLY B-BECAUSE OF HI-HIM. He p-put me in c-care then took m-me out j-just for money, i w-was a slave t-to him and his f-friends, I was in a c-coma for mo-months and t-taken out of sc-school for ha-half a year a-as an o-outcome of h-him wanting m-me, his own s-son, dead. Y-You left me w-with him, you l-left me to d-die. You ch-chose to protect yourself ov-over me. S-SO DONT S-SAY I D-DONT KNOW WH-WHAT IT WAS L-LIKE!"

I Begin to shake, as thats the first time I've ever let out my anger for her, anger that I've had built up since i was 7 years old. Anger that i didnt even know i had.

"Oscar... i didn't know what to do. Tell me how i can fix this." I shake my head and turn around.

"Just... j-just lea-leave me a-alone.. please." And with that i run, run away from the woman i once called my mother.

I get around the corner and hear a car honk. I turn around to see Amys car and see luke quickly jump out.

"Oscar, you're shaking what happened." My lip begins to tremble and i just stand there. "Oh oscar." He quickly pulls me into a tight hug where i just cry.

Because thats all i can do right now, cry.

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

THREE CHAPTERS LEFT! IM SO AHHHH!!! Iv been working on this book for like a year! I cant believe its almost over! Thankyou SO much if anyone actually read the whole thing! It means the world to me!

I hope you're all safe and well during this virus and i hope the best for you all!

Anyways thanks for reading!

Thankyou all for the nice comments and dms. It really makes me feel so happy! I appreciate you all!

Damn! Were so close to the end! I hope you've all enjoyed so far and aren't to disappointed with the plot!

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1121

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3