Chapter Fifteen

Lukes pov

"Ok boys, now. Before you go join the rest of the class I want let you know I've counted your team captain votes. This years captain is Luke." I blink slowly.

Is this a joke?

"I uhh, thanks." Everyone except peter congratulates me before walking out.

I sigh as Tyler walks over, clearly trying to hold in his laughter. "Well done man." I shove him slightly as we walk over to the field. "Shut up, I only signed up to this shit for you now I'm captain? If I can curse anyone I clearly did it to myself." He chuckles.

"Dude this is a good thing, be proud of yourself." I roll my eyes. "I don't give a shit about football Ty." He smirks. "Well start caring, captain." We continue to walk down to where the rest of the class is.

"Ok Team captain you choose first, who do you wanna practice throwing with?" I smirk and look around.

"Oscar." The small boys face goes bright red and he waddles over.

"Damn Luke, you're really gonna throw with your boyfriend again? No offence lil oz but you're tiny!" Oscar smiles bashfully and agrees with Tom, one of the team players.

"No he's staying with me." The rest of the group laugh.

"Ok mr overprotective, its a PE class not a fucking date. Share Harris around, hes fun to team with, its a nice break." I glare at Nick, another team player whose now laughing his ass off.

"Ok ok calm down, everyone pair up and go practice."

I gently pull Oscar over to a random space.

Its been around a month now since me and Oscar started dating. Its nice being in a relationship with him that we don't have to hide. Most of the school accepted us since they are either scared of me or simply don't care, and im not complaining.

Still though, friends or not, people still avoid my eyes. I doubt that shits gonna go away any time soon.

"Y-you got t-team captain? Well d-done!" I smile softly at Oscar. "I didn't exactly ask for it but I guess everyone just didn't want to put up with Peters shit anymore." He nods and smiles before picking up the ball and passing it to me.

I grab a ball and make a gap between us. I go to throw the ball to him but before I even let go he curls up and flinches.

I chuckle and jog over. "Angel are you scared of a football?" He slowly nods and stands up with his face bright red.

"Why?" He huffs which looks kind of cute. "It's T-Tylers fault!" I raise an eyebrow and turn around and stare at my idiotic cousin.

"Oi Ty what did you do to him?" He jogs over and smiles while scratching the back of his neck.

"Um so my bad, perhaps I almost broke his nose in freshman year and probably traumatised him or something." I sigh and stare at him.

"What? It was an accident! I chose Oscar for my soccer team since we was friends, and I kicked the ball to him, but because in freshman year he was so small, I mean like 5 foot, instead of hitting his chest, it hit his cheek and nose."

I roll my eyes and slap his head. "You're dumb." He nods and laughs. "What? He got his revenge! He was the one who made me watch titanic for the first time!" My eyes shoot to Oscar.

"You made him do that? God he went on about it for months! He would shout 'there was room on the door for the two of them!' constantly!" Oscar giggles and Tyler punches my arm in embarrassment.

"Hey! That was between me and you. Oscar did you know Luke cries at mice and men? Every. Single. Time." I glare at Tyler while Oscar laughs.

"HEY! All that man wanted was a sweet home and some rabbits." I playfully kick Tylers shin, causing him to give in, leaving the smaller boy laughing at us both.

"What? The idiot deserved it."

(Mice and men was sad and you ALL know it.)

                                  ~~~

Peters Pov

I smirk as I walk over to Oscar and push him into a locker, practically slamming him against it. He swiftly turns around and covers his face.

"Hey faggot, where is your boyfriend now?" I punch his stomach and smile before I get pulled away by my friend Corey.

"Dude, leave him, I don't want Daniels kicking my ass again." I groan and shove Oscar before walking away.

"Stay out of my way Oscar." Corey nudges me slightly causing me to roll my eyes.

"Fuck dude, I can't even push him around without Luke coming at us. If he wasn't team captain I wouldn't hold back. Im not scared of that prick."

"Dude hes behind you" I swiftly jump. "Luke I was joking i-" I turn and glare at the laughing Corey.

Luke wasnt behind me.

"Dick" he shoves my shoulder. "Im not scared of him. Ohh Luke im so sorry!" I glare as he continues to mock me.

What? He caught me of guard.

I'm not scared of Daniels and Oscars gonna get what he deserves sooner or later.

                                    ~~~

Oscars pov

I jump as I feel someone sit next to me. I look up and smile as I realise its Luke and Tyler.

"Oscar, have you ever swore?" I shake my head. "What the fuck, how? See I literally just swore, its part of my vocabulary." I giggle at Tyler and shrug.

James groans. "He's always been innocent. I tried to get him to leave work 3 minutes early one night and he refused. Nobody was there and it was 10pm! The place was closed and he was finished locking up, he just had me stand there with him for 3 damn minutes." I giggle and scratch my neck.

Its true.

"Come on Oscar, just say one swear word!" I shake my head at Abby.

Never will I ever swear.

Before they can continue to try and make the swear, the bell rings. I go to walk off but smile when I get pulled back by a hand.

My small body gently collides with a chest, I hug the tall brunette back and smile as he leans down and kisses me, catching me off guard slightly. "See you later angel, I'll drive you to work ok?"

I nod and thank him as we part ways.

"Hey oscar, has Luke ever been to your house?" I look over to Abby and shake my head.

"Have you told him about your dad being sick and stuff?" I sigh and shake my head.

I will tell them, all of them, the full truth sooner or later... just not now.

I'm happy now, i'm not ready to let that go yet.

Just... just let me be happy for a moment, ok?

********
A//N
Hey guy!
Thanks for reading! Ik its bad but oh well!! Hope you enjoyed. Leave any ideas and i might do it or questions and i will answer!

Anyways thanks for reading! Sorry it's short.

Ngl this book will end up being as bad as my other book but oH wEll.

Lmao Im sorry its baddd but its gay so shhHhHh.

Word count: 1234

Vote and comment! Cya next time bai!~

PerfectlyOdd_
<3