Meeting Harry Potter

Dumbledore welcomed the new students and gave them some instructions, then it was time for the feast and finally everyone went to their dormitories. Grace had left the Great Hall with Astoria and was following the Slytherin prefect when someone called out to her: 

"Miss Snape!" Professor McGonagall said. "The headmaster would like you to come to his office. I'll take you."

Grace and Astoria looked surprised and frightened at the same time. What would the headmaster want with her?

"All right, Astoria. Go on, wait for me in the common room." Grace said, then Astoria went back to follow the Slytherin prefect.

Grace followed the professor silently to the headmaster's office. They stopped in front of a statue of a gargoyle, and the professor said, "Sherbet lemon." McGonagall said, and then the statue moved so she could walk in. "Go on, he's waiting for you."

Grace entered carefully the Headmaster's office. The door was already opened.

"Good evening, Grace." he spoke, greeting her.

"Good evening, sir." Grace spoke. "You wanted to see me?"

"Yes, yes. I believe your father has told you about your brother, Harry Potter." Dumbledore said. Grace nodded.

"Great. I also requested Harry to come here as well." Dumbledore said.

A few minutes later, Harry Potter was walking inside the Headmaster's office.

"Good evening, Harry. Come here, I'd like you to meet Miss Snape." Dumbledore spoke.

Harry entered the room cautiously, not knowing what awaited him.

"Harry, this is your sister, Grace." Dumbledore introduced them.

"Sister? But that's impossible, sir!" Harry gasped.

"I'm afraid it's not, Harry. You see, you two are actually half-siblings. Your mother, Lily, had Grace on August 10, 1981, a little over a year after you were born."

"Hello, Harry, it's a pleasure to finally meet you." Grace spoke, shaking Harry's hand.

"I see you two have some resemblances. You both have your mother's eyes." Dumbledore observed.

After a few minutes of chatting, they were both sent back to their Common Rooms.

"You'll be accompanied by Professor Snape to your dormitory, he'll show you where Slytherin's Common Room is." Dumbledore told her.

They both left. Harry went to the stairs, meanwhile Grace met her father in front of the Headmaster's office.

"Hi, dad." Grace spoke.

"Hi, love. I'm so proud and happy that you're in Slytherin." Snape told his daughter.

They both walked silently to the dungeons, where the Slytherin Common Room was.

"Remember to always have the password to enter. It changes almost every week, and before you leave make sure to always check the billboard to know the new password." Snape said. "Pure blood." and then the door opened.

Grace walked in. The place was beautiful. Green and silver furniture, a very refined look. The window overlooked the Great Lake.

"Grace! I'm so glad you're back! How did it go?" Astoria came up to Grace and said.

"It was good... He introduced me to Harry." Grace said. "So, do you know where our dorm is?"

"Yes! Your things are already there! Come with me." Astoria said.

Then the two went up to the dormitory. Five beds with green blankets were scattered around the room.

"We share a dormitory with three other first-year girls!" Astoria said.

Then Grace spotted the girls. "Hello! I'm Grace Snape. And you?"

"My name is Ella Wilkins! Nice to meet you!" A blonde girl with blue eyes said.

"Megan Avery." a brown haired and brown eyed Girl spoke, Grace remembered she was the first one to be sorted.

"And I'm Melia Rosier." the last girl spoke, she was blonde and had brown eyes.

The girls were getting on well. Each in her own bed, sitting cross-legged, they chatted.

"So your father really was the Death Eater Evan Rosier?" Ella asked.

"Yes... My family never knew about it... it was a surprise when we found out..." Melia said.

"Is it true that you're Harry Potter's sister?" Megan asked.

They all turned to Grace. "Yes. He's actually my half-brother. We have the same mother." Grace explained. "And you? Do you have relatives here in Hogwarts as well?"

"I have a sister, Daphne. She's in second year." Astoria answered.

"I'm an only child, but I'd love to have siblings." Ella said.

"I have a younger brother, Ethan. He's nine." Megan said.

"I have a brother and a sister. My brother is eight, and my sister is in third year, Selina Rosier, she's also in Slytherin." Melia said. "And I also have a distant cousin, Draco Malfoy, who's also a Slytherin in second year."

"Draco Malfoy's your cousin?" Ella asked.

"Yes, distant cousin. My grandfather, my father's father, was the brother of Draco's grandmother, Druella." Melia explained.

Before they all went to sleep, the girls started talking about boys, about the Hogwarts houses, quidditch, the teachers, their lives before going to school. On the other day they woke up and went to have breakfast in the Great Hall. Owls started arriving to deliver gifts and letters to the students.

"Lyra!" Grace said. Her owl was carrying two cards. Grace opened the first one and saw that it was from Andromeda.

Dear Grace,

Nymphadora, Edward and I are so happy that you're starting your first year at Hogwarts! Congratulations for joining Slytherin! It doesn't matter which house you are in, we'll always love you and we'll always be open if you want to visit us.

Good luck on your classes, Andromeda Tonks.

Grace was very happy to receive that letter. Andromeda was like a mother to Grace, although she didn't like to think that she was replacing her biological mother. She then went to open the other letter.

Grace,

I saw this morning Andromeda's letter before you read it. Since you're in Slytherin, you'll probably spend more time with your house mates. I wanted to ask you not to mention to any of them about Andromeda or Nymphadora, for the reasons you already know. I'm so proud of you for joining the same house I did. I hope you're happy with the hat's choice. I'd like you to meet me in my classroom in the end of the day.

I love you, Severus.

Grace read all of it and when she finished, she looked at the teacher's table. Snape was looking straight at her already. Grace gave him a smile, which he returned.